Chapter 24

*ting*- Jaemin texts you early in the morning. 'WHAT'- You are fully awake as you saw Jaemin sent you his location and he is at the airport. You quickly call Jeno.

'Why you wanna get there so fast?'- Jeno buckles your seatbelt. 'Jaemin. He is at the airport. I think I just need to get there fast before he flies'- You softly look at Jeno. 'Arasseo (got it)'- Jeno nods and pats your head. You just look out the window for the whole time through the airport journey. Jeno keeps himself shut too, understand your feeling.

'Come on'- You pull Jeno to the entrance quickly. 'Baby. Careful'- Jeno holds your hand perfectly. 'Chill. He will be there. I'm sure'- Jeno nods at you. You breathe normally. 'Ok good. Now let's go'- Jeno leads you to the entrance door.

After looking around the waiting area for few minutes, you finally saw Jaemin with his boys. 'Na Jaemin!'- You call him. He turns to you and smiles sweetly.

 You look at Jeno

You look at Jeno. Jeno smiles and let go of your hand. 'Go'- Jeno nods at you. You smile and run to Jaemin. Jaemin walks towards you too. His boys sigh at the fact you're with Jeno now. How sad is Jaemin's love story this time.

'You came'- Jaemin smiles. 'Ofc! i come right away after you texted. I'm so scared you text me on the last minutes of your flight time'- You pout. 'No. I wanna see you for the last time. I really need to'- Jaemin softly stares at you. 'Lee Jeno. May I have a little time with Nara, alone?'- Jaemin asks Jeno beside you. You look at Jeno, he looks at you. 'Sure. Take your time'- Jeno pats Jaemin's shoulder. 'Well Nara is mine now after all'- Jeno mumbles to himself and walks to Doyoung his friend.

'Where are you going actually?'- You ask Jaemin. 'I will fly to US. I will be continuing my study in Harvard. I just got the offer letter last month'- Jaemin tells you. 'What? You didn't tell me?'- You frown. 'Not just you. The boys too. I don't want to create sorrow days before I actually leave. See? Just today we got to feel the sad time'- Jaemin smile softly. 'Jaemin'- You call him. 'Nara'- Jaemin takes your hands in his. 'I like you. A lot. Very very much. I've been in love with you since the 1st time I saw you at the waiting room back then. But I can't continue this, I don't want to get you stuck into a long distance relationship with me. I don't want to be selfishly holding onto you. That's why I didn't tell you about this Harvard matters'- Jaemin explains to you. 'But yesterday, I've thought to try it with you after so long thinking. I wanna be with you. I do want it. I promised to myself I will make this relationship with you works. I want you at the last moment me in here and continue loving you while I'm there. I planned to tell you after the game but...'- Jaemin pause and sighs. 'Then Lee Jeno made his move. Who am I to challenge that? He did great. I admit it. Even I was amazed then you as girl and ofc as a girl who has been liking him for so long definitely will feels the loves. I can't fight back Nara. I'm sorry I backed off just like that. But all I can say, I love you with all my heart'- Jaemin's teary eyes meet yours. 'Na Jaemin'- You cry. 'Hey hey shh shhh. It's ok. I understand. Never mind, I will be away after all'- Jaemin hugs you. You cry harder in his arms.