Chapter 23

'Lee Nara!'- You open your eyes after heard a loud shout. 'What was that?'- You frown. 'Leeeee Naraaaaaaa'- You heard it again. 'Jeno?'- You look out your room window. 'Hiiiiiii'- Jeno waves and smiles brightly at you. 'What are you doing here?. WAIT. YOUR HAIR IS BLUE?!'- You ask. Jeno smiles shyly. You smile as he looks so good, well your most fav hair color on guy indeed.

'We come to pick you up'- Yangyang cuts the stares between you and Jeno. He smiles beside Jeno. 'Ahh actually i.....'- You gulp. 'Whatever comes in first'- You get down and open your house door for them. 'You alone?'- Haechan asks. 'Yup. My eomma and appa are at my grandma's'- You open the fridge to make a simple breakfast for them. 'It's ok. You go and get ready. We will prepare the breakfast'- Naeun pats you. 'Eh eh wait. So you were alone last night?'- Jeno holds your wrist. 'Well if talking all night on the phone counts, then I'm with Jaemin?'- You tell Jeno. All turn to you and Jeno. 'Oh ok then at least you're with someone'- Jeno smiles and let go of your hand. 'Go and wear nicely'- Jeno winks. 'Lol I got nobody to impress'- You shook your head and walk to your room.

'Let's wear the new one'- You smile and get the new shirt you bought yesterday purposely.

'No wayyyyyy'- Yangyang runs to you

'No wayyyyyy'- Yangyang runs to you. 'Tadaaa'- You smile at them. 'You bought the same one like us? The color?'- Sungchan asks you. 'I do'- You nod and sit beside Jeno. 'You're so sweet'- Ten winks at you. 'Well, enough. Eat'- You laugh and gesture them to eat the prepared breakfast

'Come let's go'- Jeno offers you his hand. 'Erm. Mian (sorry). I actually will be going with..' *ponnnn*. 'Oh he's here..Jaemin'- You point Jaemin to Jeno. 'Hi guys!'- Jaemin greets from inside his car. 'Ok then. Let's go'- Jeno smiles and walks to his car and followed by other. You get into Jaemin's car. 'Nice shirt'- Jaemin nods at you. 'Well, I don't have their jersey so yeah this will do'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Ohh same with them. Ok'- Jaemin smiles.

.

.

'Fair game'- Jeno nods at Jaemin. 'Alright bro'- Jaemin pats Jeno's shoulder. 'See ya later Nara'- Jaemin pats your head. 'Good luck'- You smile and wave at him. Jaemin smiles and nods. 'Ok let's go'- Sungchan pushes you into their waiting room. 'You gotta see the jersey you designed'- Sungchan adds. 'Eh eh, you guys go change and I will wait outside here. More surprise'- You push Sungchan away. 'Eh come on just come in'- Winwin pouts. 'No. No free abs show today'- You laugh. 'Lol fine'- Jeno gets in the room first.

'Lee Nara!'- The boys call you after 15 minutes. 'Oh my god I love this!'- You could hear Yangyang's excited voice. You smile. Mission accomplished. You open the waiting room door and the boys jump in front of you. 'Tadaaaaaaaa'- Yangyang grins at you. He shakes his body to shows you his jersey. 'Wahhhhhhh. It looks so nice. You guys like it?'- You look at each one of them. 'We do! We promise to bring the championship in this! We will make the special first moment of this jersey for you'- Jeno smiles. 'True! Kaja (let's go)'- Sungchan puts his hand up front calls others to cheer with him. 'Ty,ty,ty, tang, tang, tang frying pan nori'- The boys cheer. You laugh. 'Cute'- You clap. 'Good luck guys, for real. No pressures but do your best'- You pat each shoulders. They nod.