Chapter 32

"RK (Royal Kingdom) Lee Jeno CEO's PA is the new Planet Human's model"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Looking stunning just like attending a fashion show".

Sungchan sends a part of article featuring you between Jeno's game launch event pictures.

'LEE NARA YOU'RE FAMOUS NOW'- Sungchan texts in. 'Ohhh what is this'- You reply. 'Dududu don't be shy'- Winwin replies. 'So Lee Jeno, aren't you feeling so proud now?'- Haechan teases Jeno. 'PROUDER THAN EVER'- Jeno replies. You laugh at it.

As you walk to the announcement board to paste Jeno's printed article, the staffs are looking at you. You know it why right away. 'Yooooooo Lee Nara! I didn't know I could be friends with a famous person'- Mingyu runs and grins at you. 'Nahh just by luck. I'm just normal human no worries'- You laugh. 'But, how will everyone in the world react if the news of you and Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO) have been a couple since uni days come up?'- Mingyu frowns. 'Is that even important?'- You ask. 'OFC!'- Mingyu shouts and you jump a little. 'Oh sorry. Extra excited. I mean ofc, you're his Uni buddies, his eomma's model, his PA and danggg being beautiful and successful like that then turned out you're his girlfriend. Oh the world with awh-ing and crying at the same time'- Mingyu blinks his eyes at you. 'Wait..What? How did you know?...'- You turn to Mingyu and frown.

Mingyu shows you the picture of you and Jeno at the Wansan Park during cherry blossom day. 'Is everyone knows about it already?'- You whisper. Mingyu shook his head as no one talk about it. 'Don't tell them please'- You blink at him. 'Wae? (why?)'- Mingyu asks. 'Maybe i will ask Jeno to hide it back and public it tonight during the Huijangnim's event?'- You tell. 'Huuuuu big announcement huh?'- Mingyu smirks and nods. 'Gomawo (thank you) Mingyu yah. See you tonight. Go home now. I'll get going too. Half day to get yourself dress well'- You pat his shoulder and get back to Jeno's room. 'Eh Mingyu. Can you help me?'- You turn back to Mingyu. 'What?'- Mingyu nods. 'You wait'- You smile and get into Jeno's room. 'Daepyonimmmmm (CEO). Let's take a picture on this last day of intern'- You pull Jeno out from his room.

'Can you take a picture of me and Daepyonim (CEO)? You know the last day'- You grin at Mingyu. Mingyu nods awkwardly. 'Yahhhh'- Jeno whines. 'Cutely please. And ah, since I've done being your perfect PA, no I mean actually STAYED with you so appreciate me please Daepyonim (CEO)'- You smirk. 'You wait tomorrow'- Jeno rolls his eyes and makes his pose. 'Ohhhhh nice. Ok Mingyu, take now'- You pose too. 'Awhh thank you Mingyu I like it!'- You pat Mingyu's shoulder. Jeno shook his head and just get back into his office. You follow.

'Yeobo (darling), you there already?'- Donghae calls and asks his wife. 'Yes'- Jeno's eomma answers. 'Good. Then I pass to you this part'- Donghae smiles to himself. 'Ofc. See you later'- Jeno's eomma ends the call.

'Annyeonghaseyo Huijangnim (chairman)'- Jeno's staffs greet Jeno's eomma when she entered Jeno's office. 'You guys still here? Come on go home quickly and dress well'- Jeno's eomma smiles and walks straight to Jeno's room.

Player 23 : LEEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें