Chapter 27

'Man, 2 hours got my back hurts'- Jeno whines. 'Me too'- Sungchan stretches his back. 'Let me get the room ready for you two'- You tell and walk into the caravan. Jeno looks at Sungchan. Sungchan looks at Jeno.

'Blanket, 2 pillows. Ok done'- You get down from the bed and on the mini air-cond. 'You guys can rest 1st'- You get down from the caravan. 'Awhhh only room for them? What about us?'- Yangyang pouts. 'Drivers needed the most care'- You pat Yangyang. 'How about I cook ramyeon for you and others?'- You suggest. 'NICE!'- Yangyang hugs you. You nod. 'You two sleep 1st later I cook for you two after wake up yeah?'- You walk to the kitchen area with the ladies.

'Let us help. You actually need to rest too. You're the co-pilot'- Naeun tells. 'It's ok. I'm still good. We all rest later together'- You smile. The ladies nod and help you cook the ramyeonssssss.

'Hmmmmm smells so good'- Winwin takes his seat. 'All ready'- You put the pot on the table. 'Wahhhhhh got mushroom, sausages too'- Mark's eyes widened. 'Why? Did you guys eat just ramyeon itself?'- You ask. 'Nahhh we don't eat ramyeon much. Food cooked as we breathes'- Yangyang tells. 'Ahhh right. I forgot. Sorry'- You grins. 'Mokjaaaa (let's eat)'- Ten scoops the ramyeon in the bowls.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA you guys are so funny'- You laugh at Yangyang's story of them got stuck in the haunted house before. 'What's so funny about?'- Jeno kisses your head. 'Euw bro we are still not used to this'- Haechan cringes. 'Get used to it then'- Jeno sits beside you. Sungchan sits beside Yangyang.

.

.

'Now I'm sleepy'- Jia yawns. 'Me too'- Jiyeon nods. 'Let's go rest then'- Naeun tells. All nod. 'So what you guys wanna do?'- You turn to Jeno and Sungchan. 'Maybe back to sleep?'- Sungchan shrugs his shoulder. 'Well then let's all rest'- Jeno nods. 'Ok'- Sungchan walks into the caravan 1st. Followed by Jeno. 'Where are you going?'- You ask Sungchan who is with his pillow in his arm. 'To sleep with Mark and Yangyang?'- Sungchan frowns. 'You're Jeno's partner right?'- You continue ask. 'You are'- Sungchan smirks. 'Right. Nara you will be sharing the room with me'- Jeno pushes Sungchan away. Sungchan rolls his eyes. 'Eh eh i wanna be with the girls'- You look at the girls. 'Room full!'- Jia, Jiyeon Naeun giggles and run to their caravan. You narrow your eyes at Jeno. Jeno just shrugs his shoulder. 'See ya guys later'- Yangyang makes his way and followed by others left you and Jeno. 'So?'- Jeno smirks. 'Hish'- You smack his arm and walk into the caravan to your room.

'Ahhhhhh'- You lie down your back. 'Have some sleep'- Jeno lies down beside you. You turn to other way. 'Eyyyyyyy babyyy'- Jeno pokes your waist. 'Go away'- You push Jeno's hand away. Jeno smiles playfully. 'AHAHAHAHAAH JENO!'- You laugh out loud as Jeno attacks you with tickles. 'STOP IT AHHAAHAHAH JENO!'- You continue laughing hard. 'LEE JENO! LOVE, STOP IT PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH'- You're struggling. 'HAVE SOME SLEEP LOVE AND BABY!'- Sungchan shouts from the room across yours. Jeno stops right away. 'Eeeeeee'- You pinch Jeno. Jeno ouching. 'Don't disturb me more. Let others rest'- You get into Jeno's arm. Jeno nods and hugs you tight. 'Shhhhh sleep'- Jeno slowly pats your back, lullabying you with his soft humming.

.

.

'Oi Love and Baby. Wake up'- Sungchan kicks your room door after he opened it while folding his arms looking at you and Jeno sleep well. 'Arasseo (got it)'- Jeno mumbles and Sungchan walks away. 'Baby, let's go'- Jeno wakes you and both you and him walk to the dining table outside.

'So what are we gonna do?'- Ten asks around. 'Cook dinner 1st'- Yangyang tells. 'Yeah foods are the most important'- Haechan nods. 'Then why don't we divided into groups and compete who cook the best?'- Jiyeon suggests. 'Cool!'- Winwin agreed. 'But who will be the judges?'- Mark asks. 'Well, we can go and get the people walking by to taste and vote for us'- You tell. 'Man, this is so excitinggggg'- Mark claps his hand. 'Ok loser will clean all the mess'- Haechan smirks. All nod, agreed.