Chapter 2

'So have done your foundation and 1st year of degree in the same University?'- Jia asks you while munching her cookies. 'Yup. Perks of scholarship student, must continue in the same university'- You smile at Jia. 'But damn Nara, you got accepted in here based on your results then you must be so freakin' genius. You know how much all of us in here pay to get into this University'- Jiyeon claps her hand for you. 'Jiyeon ah'- Naeun nudges Jiyeon besides her reminding her not to bring about being rich in front of you. 'I'm good no worries. I'm living my best life as myself'- You smile at Naeun. 'We love you no matter what. You're cool'- Naeun pinches your cheek. 'Anyway, where did you get your backpack? It's cute. I wanna get one'- Naeun's eyes shines at you. 'Emm this 10,000 won ($9 dollar) bag? Really?'- You frown at them. 'Yup let's get matchy-matchy we 4'- Jia being the 1st who stands ready to walk away. 'Wo chill young lady'- Jiyeon pulls Jia to sit again. 'You guys serious? Ok then let me go to the toilet first.'-You walk to the hallway toilet next to the café.

'Ouch. Did u walk without using eyes?'- Jeno rolls his eyes and rubs off his hoodies. 'Say the one who got his eyes on the phone. Rude'- You fold your arm in front of Jeno. 'MWO?! (WHAT?)'- Jeno is ready to stares deep into the owner of the voice but then his fire eyes auto back to soft after he saw you. 'Oh you are—'- 'Who are you? Do I look like I know you? No apologize I'm not at fault'- You cut Jeno and spare him your disgust look. You hate rude people. 'I—'- Jeno's mind shuts down over the fact that you being the 1st girl who didn't fall for him at the 1st sight like others. 'Whatever, bikyeo (move)'- You push Jeno a little and walk passed by him. 'What the hell? She didn't know me? Or she act like she didn't?'- Jeno frowns. While you really don't know or remember his face even the fact you have been in the university for 2 weeks already.

'Babe, what took you so long?'- Naeun asks. 'Sorry, there was this 1 blond guy being annoying'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Who?'- Jiyeon looks at you and others so curious. 'I mean, you know I'm kinda curious who this boy are so brave to talk you for the 1st time since you got in here'- Jiyeon adds. 'I don't know. Whatever let's go'- You get your backpack. 'Why do I feel this blond guy will be the one for you one day even I don't know who is he yet''- Jia mumbles to herself. 'Park Jia!'- You, Naeun and Jiyeon stares are her.

.

.

After getting the bags they wanted, they asked you to continue the evening in the Mall nearby. You agreed as you're indeed tired of accounting class just now, but then regret it right away. The ladies indeed get into each shop in the mall for real and at least bought one thing. 'Guys, my legs hurt. Please can we kind of rest and ice creaming a little?'- You sigh. 'Oh mian (sorry). Alright let's go. Let us treat you for worked hard for us today'- Naeun smiles. 'You will get 3 scoops then!'- Jia and Jiyeon agreed to treats you too.

'Let's sit a lil bit inside'- Naeun makes her way. You follow and sit right away but then as you raise your head to face Naeun, you saw Jeno right behind her and stares sharply at you. You broke the eye contact and look at Naeun. Don't care. His gang are so noisy and so does yours. Enjoying the Friday vibe.

As you are busy focus listening to Naeun, your eyes unwillingly landed on Jeno's friend beside him. He smiles at you. You smile back. 'Oh sweet smile you got there'- You mumble to yourself. Jeno on the other side saw it well. 'Yah Jung Sungchan, did you just flirt?'- Jeno turns to Sungchan. 'What? Ahaha no just she looks cute doesn't she?'- Sungchan tells his gang. 'Who?'- Mark curious. 'The girl in hoodie'- Sungchan gestures to you. All of them turn right away to look at you. You didn't aware of that as Jiyeon is showing you her cats' pictures. 'Dang she's cute'- Yangyang grins as he saw you brightly smile at Jiyeon's phone. 'Are you blind?'- Jeno spares his disbelieve face at Yangyang. 'Lol, you are. We all agreed here she is cute. Only you didn't'- Winwin smirks. 'Look closely bro'- Haechan asks Jeno. 'Why do I feel like you will the one who's gonna chasing her someday?'- Ten laughs. 'No way'- Jeno rolls his eyes.

'I don't know. I didn't found any man that makes me fall hard I mean not even once? Maybe I don't pay attention to anyone that's way.'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Eyyy no way. But it's ok, we will help you find one. Easyyyyyy'- Naeun winks at you. 'Er no thanks?'- You shook your head. 'I don't belong to this society. I'm nobody'- You continue. 'Not all rich man wanna marry rich girl. Come on, love didn't shoot based on looks, status, age'- Jiyeon pats your shoulder. 'Don't be so excited guys, I'm sure no one will fall for me lol'- You laugh and the others too. You then saw Jeno still staring at you.

So annoyed at the fact he was being rude just now and now shooting you with his eyes for 15 minutes straight

So annoyed at the fact he was being rude just now and now shooting you with his eyes for 15 minutes straight. 'Yah, neo mwol bwa? (yah what are you looking at?)'- You ask Jeno with your loud voice shocking your ladies and Jeno's boys. Sungchan, Yangyang, Winwin, Mark, Ten and Haechan all turn and face you at the same time. Naeun, Jiyeon and Jia turn to Jeno and the gang too.

'Yah Lee Nara. Did you just messing with THE LEE JENO?'- Jia asks you with her widened eyes. 'Lee who?'- You ask. 'Lee Jeno. The hero of SM University, the Captain of SM Dinosaurs ice hockey club. The no.1 richest student. The Mr. everyone's crush'- Jiyeon tells you. 'What?'- You gulp. 'If you want a good lawyer, I can help you'- Jia blinks at you. 'Guys shuhhh. Nara chill, Lee Jeno won't sue you lol. He's fine. Don't scare her like that, you guys knew Lee Jeno is a good guy don't you'- Naeun shook her head. 'Good guy, we will see'- You smirk.

'Did she just...'- Mark's eyes widened. 'Tsk, so cute both of you'- Sungchan scoffs playfully at Jeno. 'Cute, we will see'- Jeno smirks. 'Come on guys'-Jeno stands up and walks to your table and sit right in front of you pushing Naeun aside. His boys fill in the seats too. 'Hi, I'm Lee Jeno. Wanna be friends?'- Jeno offers you his hand but with such a jerk face. 'Who me? With you? Euw no'- You spare Jeno your no emotion face. 'Hi Lee Nara, I'm Jung Sungchan'- Sungchan broke the intense atmosphere between you and Jeno. 'Hi. Wait you know my name?'- You smile back at Sungchan. 'Yeah how did you know?'- Winwin frowns. 'Guys, she's the new transfer student in our class. Come on she introduced herself in front of everybody'- Sungchan nods at you and introduces his gang one by one to you. With that Yangyang, Mark, Winwin, Ten, Haechan all wave at you. Already so amazed and interested you being the only girl who talked back to Jeno. You smile back at them. 'So, hi Nara. I'm Lee Jeno. Oh we shared the same surname'- Jeno waves sarcastically at you. 'That disgusts me the most. Sorry, I don't talk to annoying boy.'- You thank whoever calls your phone you that time. Quickly you make your way and answer the call.

'I hate her seriously'- Jeno slams the table. 'Don't fall for her someday'- Naeun smirks. Jeno couldn't answer that. 'Sorry guys, gotta go'- You get your bag. 'Me too. Let me drive you home'- Jeno offers. 'No, I rather walk till my legs broke'- you waves at your ladies. 'She's so sassy. I like her already'- Mark laughs. 'How could she reject Jeno just like that? Interesting'- Yangyang smiles.