Chapter 14

'Lee Jeno?'- You whisper. 'Eh hi'- Jeno turns to you.

'What are you doing here?'- You ask

'What are you doing here?'- You ask. 'Stalking you'- Jeno grins. 'What? Oh come on Jeno. I'm here to study'- You walk back to your seat. 'You didn't reply and answer my calls. Well then I know you must be in here'- Jeno sits across you. 'You disturbed me enough last 2 days with thousandsssss of texts and video calls'- You laugh at Jeno's pout. 'For now let me study please'- You beg Jeno. 'Fine- Jeno lies down his head on the table. 'Still, you're a genius. Why study'- Jeno stares back at you. 'Revises are needed at least'- You shook your head. 'Ok ok'- Jeno back lies down his head.

'Can you stop staring at me?'- You look at Jeno.

'Tto waeeeee? (What noooow?)'- Jeno whines

'Tto waeeeee? (What noooow?)'- Jeno whines. 'How can I study with you looking straight at me?'- You tell Jeno. 'I mean you look so pretty when you're focused'- Jeno didn't hide anything anymore. 'I will even prettier in your dream maybe? So now close your eyes don't disturb me'- You open the next page of your book.

'Lee Jeno!'- You throw your eraser at him. 'Now what? Staring like you wanna kill me?'- You laugh. 'Lee Jeno neun ppijjeosseo (Lee Jeno is upset)'- Jeno spares you his sulky face.

 'Lee Jeno neun ppijjeosseo (Lee Jeno is upset)'- Jeno spares you his sulky face

'Hiks. Arasseo arasseo (ok ok). Let's study together ok?'- You pass him one of your notes. Jeno takes it and smiles. 'Good'- You ruffle Jeno's hair.

'EUW WHAT IS THAT?!'- Haechan shook his body. 'Is that our Captain Lee Jeno? No I mean our long time friend Lee Jeno?'- Mark looks at his gang. 'Sungchan. Can love changes people like that?'- Yangyang asks. 'Ofc you idiot. You will be like that one day too. But wait, you're already baby like that so nahhhh just watch and enjoy Jeno's'- Sungchan pats Yangyang's shoulder. 'So he didn't answer and reply us for study group for this? What he thought we won't be here today? Tsk Jeno Jeno'- Ten face palms himself.