Chapter 12

'Hi my *country*. So, you free?'- Jeno calls you. 'Hi my *slave*. Well....'- You tease Jeno a little. 'Ah don't tell me you are not'- Jeno whines. 'Ahahhahah chill. I'm free'- You smile to yourself. 'Great! See ya!'- Jeno ends the call quick. 'Ok Lee Nara. You can do this. Don't be nervous'- You take a deep breath. Nervous this will be the 1st time you're going out with Jeno. Don't want to look over, you put on one of your hoodies.

*Ponnnn* Jeno honks. You quickly run down. 'Eomma (mum). I'm going out'- You kiss your eomma's cheek and quickly put on your sneakers. 'Hi'- You smile as you get into Jeno's car. 'I've never seen this hoodie before?'- Jeno asks. 'New one'- You answer it short. 'Ahhh so, now is the best moment for you to wear it?'- Jeno smiles shyly. 'Look we even matched our cloth colour'- Jeno adds. 'Tsk. Don't be so dramatic Lee Jeno'- You push Jeno's face away from looking at you. 'Alright let's go'- Jeno starts driving.

'Any desire movie to watch?'- Jeno pulls you in the line to buy the ticket. 'Alive? A movie with Yoon Ah In never disappointed'- You suggest. 'Arasseo (got it)'- Jeno smiles and ruffles your hair. 

.

.

Half way of the movie, Jeno suddenly holds your hand. You quickly turn to him. 'I'm cold'- Jeno blinks at you. You nod as your hands are cold too. You then continue back focus on the movie. Without you noticed, Jeno has been staring at your focus face from the start, smiling to himself enjoying the view. 'What the hell...........heart stay calm'- Your focus on the movie got interrupts as Jeno brings your hand to his cheek and caresses it.

Not long after that, you sense no movement from Jeno. You turn at him and found out he is asleep. 'Neomu kwiyeowo (so cute)'-You smile and quickly take picture.

 'Neomu kwiyeowo (so cute)'-You smile and quickly take picture

'Jeno. Lee Jeno'- You poke Jeno's cheek. 'Oh wae wae (why why)'- Jeno panics and look around. 'Ahahhaha you dreamed you join Yoon Ah In in the movie?'- You laugh. 'Hish'- Jeno pushes your hand away, embarrassed. 'We can come other day tho. You can just sleep tonight'- You get your bag and stand up. Jeno follows. 'Wait'- Jeno intertwines his hand with yours. 'C-can I do this?'- Jeno shyly asks. You're blushing too. 'Hm'- You nod a little. Jeno holds it tight and leads the way out.