Chapter 20

You and Jaemin got closer after the 1st date. Jaemin video called you almost everyday for the whole week, no more shy. You're already comfortable too. 'Oi. Whats with the smiling smiling early in the morning?'- Sungchan snatches your phone. 'Jung Sungchan!'- You try to get your phone back but Sungchan is that tall. Then comes the Lee Jeno snatches your phone away from Sungchan. 'Here'- Jeno gives it to you. 'Thanks'- You take your phone and sit. 'Yah!'- Sungchan pushes Jeno's shoulder. 'Neo geunyang pajjeo (you just back off). You're not her hero anymore'- Sungchan raises his eyebrows. Jeno smirks. 'Why? You're the hero for her from the start?'- Jeno looks at Sungchan. 'The one who is busy around her 24/7 while knowing his owns friend likes her so much? Jung Sungchan'- Jeno scoffs. 'What?'- Sungchan holds his fist. Feels so betrayed he helped match-making you and Jeno a lot. You are shocked too. 'Yah Lee Jeno'- You stand to fight Jeno but Sungchan pushes you behind him. The SM Dino boys and SM Cheer girls gaps at Sungchan's action. 'What kdrama is this?'- Mark looks at Yangyang with mouth opened wide.

Jeno smiles at Sungchan's action. 'Aniya? (No?). You like Nara don't you? All day every day with her hoping she could returns your feeling while you know she likes me'- Jeno raises his eyebrows. 'Hish'- Sungchan almost punched Jeno but stops his fist right in front Jeno's face. Jeno's eyes widened, shocked indeed.

'I never thought you're this brainless Lee Jeno. You got blinded by your stupid jealousy just like that'- Sungchan pulls you away follow him. The students around gossiping with each other, chaos over the big fight of SM's main Dino boys. 'Now what?'- Yangyang bites his lip. 'Things will be good again but idk when'- Ten pats Yangyang's shoulder. All nod, agreed.

'Yah Jung Sungchan. What was that? You almost punched Jeno?!'- You pull your hand hard away from Sungchan. 'What?'- Sungchan stares at you. 'You heard him right? Nara don't tell me you still have feeling for him after all he did? Nara you even hang out with Jaemin few times? You are still? Oh my god'- Sungchan curses at the wind. 'It's not easy to let go just like that you know that right? You know I never fell in love before. Jeno is my 1st. What do you expect?'- You close your eyes. 'I'm sorry'- Sungchan sighs. 'It's fine'- You shook your head. 'But please, I don't want to be the reason for and Jeno even others to fight. No, you guys are buddies for so long. Come on fix this'- You look at Sungchan. Sungchan nods. 'I will try tomorrow'- Sungchan tells you, aware Jeno just misunderstood everything.

The Gala day.

Naeun calls you, Jia and Jiyeon to get ready at her house. Naeun said she wants to makes you beautiful. You just agreed, not wanting to hurt the excited Naeun.

'OHMYGOD. NARA WHERE DID YOU GET THIS DRESS?'- Naeun eyes widened at the dress you hold. 'I bought it with Sungchan's eomma that day'- You answer. 'NO WAY. JUNG EOMONI PAID FOR YOU?'- Jiyeon shakes your shoulder. You shook your head. 'THEN WHO? SUNGCHAN?!'- Jia screams. 'Guys, no. Whatever it's not important. Where's you guys' dress I wanna see'- You change the topic. Still hiding about Jaemin, no one knows beside Sungchan.