another special request chapter

hey again kings, queens, and monarchs today i have another special request chapter for BlessingStardust who sent in this lovely request.

(also dont harass them lmao i found this comment really funny)

ANYWAYS I PRESENT TO YOU...

Jesus has an identity crisis 

It was a absolutely awful day out, rain was pouring, lightning sliced through the sky, and thunder rumbled.

"Shiver me timbers!" Satan said, terrified. 

Satan hated the rain.  It always melted his skin, which was painful, and took forever to heal.

Suddenly, Satan had a genius idea.

"omg i will possess jesus' body!! that way i will be able to go in the rain!!'

satan mumbled some satany words and POOF.

Satan opened his eyes. He looked down at his feet, and saw the extremely HOT feet of jesus.

"omg im jesus this is so cool and fun."

Satan paused. "wait... what happened to jesus."

Jesus woke up. and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"WHAT THE [redacted] WHY THE [redacted] [redacted] AM I SATAN????"

Jesus thought to himself, "If I'm Satan, does that mean..." he gasped. "No, it couldn't be."

DING, Jesus' (well technichally Satan's) phone beeped. 

"A new post from... me?"

Jesus clicked on the notification only to see a picture of him....  GIVING Y/N the FINGER???"

"WHAT THE [redacted] IS THIS?! THAT'S IT, I AM GOING TO GO GET MY BODY BACK!!!"

Jesus climbed up from hell, luckily, he knew the way to his house.

He arrived three days later, to find Satan lounging on a pool chair.

"SATAN, GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!!" Jesus roared

"no lol" said satan.

Jesus collapsed in a ball, crying. Satan began to feel a little bad. "Aw, it's ok Jesus, I'll let you have it back for a minute." Satan switched back their bodies, and, as quick as lightning, Jesus picked him up and tossed him into the lake. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, IT FEELS LIKE WHAT I IMAGINE FIRE FEELS LIKE TO THOSE NON-RESISTANT TO IT!" Said satan.

"POGCHAMP" Says jesus.

The end xx