Jesus gets cyberbullied

You get a text from Jesus' two dads alerting you that Jesus is crying in his holy bedroom. You gasp "Not Jesus! I must bring him happiness!" You look around your house for a present to cheer your bff up. After 5 minutes of searching, you find the perfect gift. 

A statue of Jesus in a lot of pain while being crucified! That'll cheer him up.

You ride your magical fetus to Jesus' house and are greeted by God and Joseph at the door.

"You can head on up y/n." Joseph said. "I hate seeing my little Jesie-poo upset!" You nod and head up to Jesus' room.

Jesus doesnt look so good. hes surrounded by tissues and his eyes are rimmed with red. 

"omg jee-jee r u ok bro?" you ask worriedly.

":( no" jesus replies

"Whats going on?" you ask, very concerned

"I-I'M BEING BULLIED!!!!!!!!!" Jesus sobs.

"WHAT?! WHO DARES BULLY JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shout, enrages.

"some people on roblox made fun of my username! They said it was stupid!"

Your jaw drops in disbelief, why would someone make fun of the awesome roblox username that was xXHoly_Jesus_uwuXx ?

"I Know!" You say. "Let's tell them that my dad owns Roblox and will ban them, that will make them stop!

"That's such a good idea y/n!" Jesus says with a smile.

You log into your roblox account

USERNAME: swaggy_y/n1234567

PASSWORD: jesusismybestbud69

You join the game Jesus was in and turn to the bully. You gasp. "SATAN?"

"yes lol muahaha XD" satan_stan says

"You better stop bullying Jesus satan! My dad owns roblox and he will ban you!"

"OMGNOPLS" satan_stan says

"He won't ban you if you stop being a big bully meanie pants!"

"ok fine ill stop" satan_stan says and logs out forever, deciding to play F*rtnite instead.

"yayayayaya ur the best y/n lol XD uwu" Jesus proclaims to the entire server.

The entire server agrees, and you and Jesus log out of Roblox, feeling like superstars