Jesus goes to the hype house

You opened TikTok on your phone to check if you were famous yet. Unfortunately, you still only had 1 follower. Your one follower, Jesus, is a very loyal follower. You go to check Jesus' new TikTok and you find that Jesus has 5 million followers!

 You go to check Jesus' new TikTok and you find that Jesus has 5 million followers!

"What the fr*ck?!" You think. " where did all these Jesus stans come from?" You immediately get a dm from Jesus
Jesus: hey I've been invited to the hype house so I'm going, wanna come?
You: ya sure. Also what do you call your fans
Jesus: Christians 
—————

A week later, you and Jesus are on the plane to the hype house. 
"I want the window seat!!!" you say. Jesus sighs "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, but i get it on the way back."

"okie dokie!" you say happily as you sit down on the seat. within 10 minutes, the plane takes off and you and jesus are off to the hype house.

________

in 6 hours, the plane is landing. Jesus is renegading. "Jesus why are you renegading" you ask "Charli D'amelio is at the hype house!"

"Oh right yeah lol" you say, slightly hurt. What if Jesus becomes Charli's BFF and abandons you.

You shake your head. Jesus would never do that. He'd sooner be a lilhuddy stan than abandon you.

"I can't wait to meet lilhuddy!" Jesus says.

"What? why?!" you say, now worried. "I want to see if hes tiny." You relax. "Oh."

Jesus then goes pale. "WHAT IF PEOPLE START SHIPPPING LILHUDDY AND I. THERES TO GOOD SHIP NAME!!" "aww dont worry jesus, lilhuddy is dating charli."

"Oh ok lol XD" jesus says. You rent a magical fetus (the best mode of transportation) and travel to the hype house

You ring the door bell, and prepare. The door is opened by lilhuddy. except he's not little. He's a good 2 feet taller than jesus, and jesus was already a foot taller than you. "Woah you're tall, maybe we should call you bighuddy." you say. "No" says bighuddy. "Call me mediumhuddy" "medium huddy?" you say. then dixie d'amelio appears. She is even taller than mediumhuddy.

"Oh your right" says jesus, "Anyways let's do renegade and get 1m likes in 10 minutes. "Ok" mediumhuddy says. he starts to turn to walk back in the house. then turns around." y.n i forgot to shake your hand" you shake mediumhuddy's hand. It's still softish ;(.

10 minutes later the tiktok is uploaded. suddenly, you hear mediumhudy shout in rage. "JESUS, YOU BOUGHT YOUR FOLLOWERS?!!!" "Not all of them!!!"Jesus said. "I have 10 real ones!

mediumhuddy roars in rage." GET. OUT" he screams. you and jesus flee and ride a magical fetus back home

the end