Jesus self diagnoses himself with depression

You walk into Jesus's room only to find him in his feels, listening to Billie eilish.

"Yo are you ok Jesus?" you ask

"no" jesus said 

"what's wrong Jesus?" you ask, concerned.

"I have severe depression." Jesus says with a sob.

"Jesus! not depression!" you say. 

"Yes" jesus said, "I discovered it this morning when all my symptoms matched the ones on google."

"Jesus, did you.... SELF DIAGNOSE YOURSELF WITH DEPRESSION?" 

"Well yes but it's pretty obvious, all my symptoms match."

"But Jesus, you aren't certified and stuff, you can't diagnose things!" 

"BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I'M DEPRESSED! BILLIE'S SONGS HIT DIFFERENT NOW!" Jesus shouted.

"Just because you are sad doesn't mean you have depression, Jesus!" 

"I MATCH THE SYMPTOMS, I'M BROKE!"

"Broke?" you ask confused. then you realize. "Oh my Jesus are you talking about the GREAT DEPRESSION?"

"Yes, its the most severe of depressions. Symptoms are being broke, stock markets, whatever those are, crashing, and investors being wiped out!" Jesus said.

"Jesus the Great Depression was a time period, its not a mental illness."

"Oh oops lol" Jesus says, immediately happy again.

FIN