jesus and you reality shift (into the hunger games)

AN: this is a request from someone. i already forgot their username. sorry lol

Y/n was tired. Tired of everything in their life. Except jesus of couse. Jesus fel the same way. Except he was not tired of y/n. ONe day Jesus was scrolling through dracotok and found something.

"omg guys!!1,!<!,1!!! i just got back from shifting to hogwarts !!!1 and i dated draco and we [redacted} and [redacted] on the [redacted] omg and he had SUCH a [redacted] [redacted]. and now im pregnant with so many babies!!!! omg!!!!!"  said the girl in the tiktok. jesus shut off his phone, disturbed. 

BUt then, a spark lit in his mind. "omg me and y/n should reality shift !!!!1!!!11!!! but like,,,, not to hogwarts,,,, how about,,, like,,, TH EHUGNER GAMES!!! that wont go wrong at all!!!!" 

y/n's pov

RING ING RING went mhy phone. I picked it up, and it was my best frend jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "JESUS HI" i screamed quirkily and not-like-other-girls-ily.

 "OMG, y/n i cant take you ANYWHERE 🤪" jesus said. "anyways wanna shift to the hunger games??? " 

"omg yessss that sounds so fun and not dangerous!!!!' 

They then wrote their script. 

JESUS SCRIPT                                                

i am named jesus,

i am in the hugner games

my pain tolerence is super high

i cant die

safe word is "christ"

i am super hot

i am peeta mellark

Y/N SCRIPT

I am y/n

i am in the hugner games

my pain tolerence is super high

i cant die

my safe word is "naurrrrr"

i am super hot

i am katniss everdeen except me and jesus are just friends 

they then layed on the bed in the starfih position.... and counted whule going up the staircase...... and then,,,,,

"omg im in the arena!!!!" said y/n everdeen

"o.m.g." said jesus mellark.

then the bell rang and they ran to the cornucopia

then jesus got stabbed.

"oH MY GOD JESUS CHRIS-"

he disapeared. 

y/n screamed.

"JESUS!!!! NAURRR-"

then y/n disapeared.

the other arena member were ery confused.

"ayo whered the tributes go" said president snow. he then died of a heart attack.

then katniss and peeta appeared. and panem was at peace. 

y/n and jesus woke up.

"omg that was so scary." said y/n. "yes: agreed jesus."

"maybe we should have gone to see draco..." jesus mumbled 

"what" said y/n

"just kidding" jesus said. "next time we are shifting to high school musical. that should be safe."

it was not safe, jesus got his head shoved in the toilet by troy bolton. troy bolton has declined to elaborate further than "I was putting his head in the game.