Jesus gets the coronavirus

It was a sad day for you. Your best friend, Jesus, had been diagnosed with the coronavirus and was in quarantine. He wasn't too sick, but was very contagious. You hadn't seen him in weeks. You made you plan after 2 months of not seeing jesus. You were going to pretend to have the coronavirus to sneak into the quarantine.

You walk into a public area, cough loudly and dramaticly. COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

"OH n0 I THINK i Have THe CORronA virUS!!!!" you scream

people run away from you screaming. An ambulence is called and you are taken to the quarantine. You enter, and see jesus under his blanket sobbing, alone. 

"JESUS!" you say happily. Jesus turns to see you "Y/n, what are you doing here?" 

"I pretended to have coronavirus so i can come spend time with my bff!" you say. "now cough in my face so I can stay!" 

"Wait you faked it?" one of the doctor people said. "ya lol you didnt even check to see if i actually had it."  "diddly darn it" the doctor said.

You run over to jesus and he coughs in your face. you immediately are sick with the coronavirus. You lie down on the bed next to jesus and pull a ton of fun activities to do with jesus!

yay! you and jesus recover from the coronavirus and are let out back into the world, and you escape with only a 1,000 dollar fine for faking the coronavirus.

the end