Chapter 35

Even sitting in the class Jimin couldn't help but stare at the woman sitting infront of him. Her dark long hair and thick glossy lashes, and lips, those light tinted rosy lips were as soft and delicate as flower petals, unlike his that seemed so swollen all the time but he didn't mind as his lips and eyes were the weakness of all the women he came across. But he has never seen one like just before him even though he couldn't see her face completely but even her side pose awestruck him. The way she would concentrate during class though this was the only class they took together while her other classes would all be private.

Her milky white skin but bronze when you looked up closely, it was blinding yet beautiful and too appealing for the eyes to look away. Her petite figure and delicate hands that all seemed too much like a doll's but she was real and he could only dream of making her his; only if the rumors that he have heard were true to the brink.

Jimin would come extra early for this one class just so he could be alone with this girl every second he'd get. He'd love to observe her from afar and capture her features while he would silently sketch her on his notebook, sometimes even wrote poetries about her.

Yes, he was completely head over heels for this woman who entered his life not longer than a month. Was it love at first sight? He wasn't sure but damn was this an awful crush.

His heart wouldn't behave whenever she'd come in sight or whenever their eyes would meet he would quickly look away only to steal glances afterwards. He wanted to exchange words but when she'd be only a few feet apart he would go completely dumb.

What the actual fuck Jimin?! she's just a girl...a very beautiful appealing girl who's completely ruined my heart with her slightest movements and actions. Good lord just get a grip! It's not like you haven't talked to women before she's just like everyone else and this is just a stupid crush that would go away after some time. All you have to do is man up and talk to her. Good that's it keep walking.

Jimin approached her slowly, his heart beating faster every time he took a step closer to her sitting form as her back faced him and she was busy in her own little thoughts

Jimin stood behind her as she wrote some notes in her diary but before he could speak up his eyes landed on a few words that she wrote

"Father has been very quiet lately and that scares me"

"Excuse me" Jimin's words slipped out from his lips unknowingly as he towered over her figure

She snapped her head back slamming her diary close and looked at him with her big brown eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of brown he had ever seen. Was it hazel?

Crap now what? What do I say? Why was I even here in the first place?!

"May I help you with something?" She said with her soft honey-like voice that made Jimin form a knot in his stomach. This was the first time he had ever heard her speak.

"Yeah...I-"

His words were soon interrupted by the door sliding open with a loud roar making you both jump as at the entrance stood no other than the crown prince Kim Seokjin looking as handsome as ever with his red paramount t shirt and blue jeans leaving you both staring at him in awe

"Is this the look you give when you see someone extremely handsome? I appreciate that" he smirked walking towards the two students who were practically the only ones here at this hour.

'Who's this idiot? I've never seen him before..must be one of the elites. But somehow his face looks very familiar. Maybe I've seen him somewhere on the screen. Who cares? Until he doesn't make a move on her. Damn did I just miss my chance of talking to her? I could've at least asked her name. My stupid brain...always decides to stop when I need it the most'