Chapter 25

You got off work early today and the night was still young so you decided to stop by a bar and wash your worries away. This would actually be the first time you'd be going there as you weren't a very big fan of drinking and people. Plus, you weren't a party animal so just staying at home is your biggest comfort.

Your steps halted when the name of the club popped in your mind where Jimin used to go with his friends most of the times and when you would ask him if you could join, he'd always tell you that it's not your place to be. What was so intriguing about it that people loved going to these places. You made up your mind and changed your tracks to head to the infamous club 'serendipity'

---

You entered the place with flashing lights and loud music blasting from the speakers and people dancing and grinding on each other. You already regretted the decision of being here but what's the point if you don't live a little? You convinced yourself and made way to the bar. Your outfit was nothing like the women there, everyone was dressed and dolled up like they prepared themselves to be fucked where as you, you were wearing a casual olive green t shirt and a pair of jeans, the spare clothes that you brought to change from working clothes.

You sat yourself on the stool and just looked at the amount of alcohol that was placed on the shelves, some people eyeing you judgmentally while others enjoying their own company.

The bartender came up to you to take your order

"and what can I get you pretty lady?"

"actually, I don't know it's my first time here. Can you recommend me something?"

"of course! How about this I make you my famous cocktail and because it's your first time here, it's on the house" he said showing off his pearly whites. He seemed pretty nice, you smiled back at him while he prepared your drink. Your eyes roamed around the bar and the people who were dancing around when they landed on a familiar face, you thought maybe it's because of the coloured lights so you squinted your eyes and saw May talking to another familiar face but you couldn't quite put a finger on it where have you seen her? and then it clicked. The same face that you saw with kai the night you went to the restaurant with Jimin. You were lost in the sight when another form came in sight, it took a while to realize who that person was but your mind froze for a second only to find out it was Kai.

"I hope you don't regret drinking this, how good are you with handling alcohol?" the bartender placed the drink in front of you gaining your attention from the worst sight of the year

"uhh...well not very good I don't normally drink but I just felt like letting myself loose today"

"well good luck then, if anything at all you can call for me alright? Enjoy!" he said turning back to the other customers. You looked at the bright orange cocktail in front of you which looked kind of mesmerizing. You took a small sip letting the sweet tinge taste hit your throat but it wasn't all bad so you drank a bit more looking back at three people who had caught your attention now. You felt like throwing up seeing May grind onto Kai while the third girl kept on laughing and enjoying herself. Should you go there and ruin the moment?

"hey there, you don't look like you're in a very good mood" you turned to the side to look at an average looking male gawking at you.

"yes, that's why you shouldn't be talking to me" you smiled not being the least interested in the stranger

"wow! That was a smooth way of rejection...your boyfriend cheating on you?" he pointed towards kai chuckling while sipping on his drink

"that's not my boyfriend. I'm just enjoying the view" you sighed taking another sip. The alcohol was slowly getting to you but you tried your best to stay calm.