Chapter 2

It was 7:30 pm and you just had dinner. Now you were busy helping your mom with the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. You were busy enough to drop the thought that Jimin told you that he'd come by and you forgot to tell your mom. What could you do; you were good at forgetting things.

Ding dong(A/N the most casual doorbell ring ever)

"hm who could be here at this time?" your mom said while wiping off the counter of the kitchen

"*gasps* it must be Jimin!" you said running to the door.

"Jimin?" your mom questioned

You ignored her question and opened the door and to your thought it was Jimin smiling brightly as ever.

"hi" you smiled while opening the door wider for him to enter he responded back and came inside while taking off his shoes

"Jimin what brings you here? If I would've known I would set the dinner late" your mom said barging towards the door and taking his school bag from him.

"well I did tell (y/n)" both of them turned to look at you who stood there silent and guilty

"I'm sorry, I forgot" you let out.

Jimin walked over to you and patted your head lightly and let out a chuckle "it's ok and don't worry I grabbed a bite to eat with my friends before I came here" he smiled genuinely and turned to look at your mom.

"what do you mean you grabbed something to eat? Dinner is dinner. Make yourself comfortable I'll heat up the food for you" your mom patted Jimin's shoulder and made her way to the kitchen. Jimin and you ended up talking about random stuff and arguing upon watching which movie to watch while your mom prepared him something to eat. Your dad was out working late and Jimin insisted on eating with him but after knowing that he would be in an office dinner meeting he ended up having dinner after all.

Now you both were in your room and there was an awkward silence in the room as none of you spoke.

"so...."

"so..."

You both let out at the same time

Jimin being the social bird that he is broke the ice by saying "I had to tell you something"

"oh yeah you did" you said while clapping your hand once. You didn't know why you were starting to feel weird around him and especially when both of you would be alone. In spite of being childhood friends Jimin practically saw you growing up from a baby to a teenager. But that wouldn't make your awkwardness die away maybe it was your hormonal changes, you didn't know and weren't sure either but let's just say you're around the age where you really don't like boys and you needed your personal space.

"well you know how much I have passion for dancing and remember how you said you shouldn't quit no matter what happens"

You nodded anticipating the news he was about to tell you "well I auditioned for an entertainment again..."

"when?" you cut him off with a frown on your face

"I didn't tell you, anyways I got accepted" he smiled hugely and you returned that smile squeaking higher than you expected and hugging him out of the blue he hugged you back while laughing, his sweet laugh that you adored the most. You both let go off each other to look into each other's eyes

"but there's one con" his smile died down a bit which brought your frown back up

"what is it?"

"I have to go to Seoul"

"so?" you rolled your eyes at his stupid comment and hit him slightly on his arm "I literally grew up seeing you dance, I know how much you want this don't back up just because it's somewhere faraway"

"it's not like I would even if I wanted to" he smirked and poked your cheek

"sure" you smiled cheekily "anyways when's the big day?"

"tomorrow" his word was fast that it seemed you might've misheard it or missed it, but at the same time it was sharp enough to wipe that smile off your face.