Chapter 29

A/N: Fuck it I'mma just post it here. Sorry to keep y'all waiting 😅😂
----
"so we're gonna talk to him when he comes here and if he says something to you, you don't need to hide anything from us-"

Your held the necklace in your hand tracing the roses and snakes engraved on the ornament. You were lost with the pendant staring the details engraved on it when a loud voice snapped you out of your thoughts

"Y/N!! You really need to learn how to pay attention when someone's talking to you. Your behaviour is quite annoying these days" your mom scolded you as you rolled your eyes.
"Do you have any idea how much your father complains about your attitude and behaviour, he clearly hasn't seen you with me. If he were in my place he would've taught you a lesson-"

"Mom please...would you just get to the point!"

"I was just conveying what he told me to tell you but you clearly are not interested"

"Well it's not helping, all you do is nag at me all day" you breathed out

"Excuse me!! What did you say to me?"

"Nothing" you mumbled

"Listen I would've let you go and let it slide because I was worried about your condition but you're becoming more rude each day. I might as well whoop your ass again to teach you a lesson...and what is that in your hand"

"It's just a necklace, a friend gave it to me" you sighed trying to hide it behind your back

"A friend....or a boyfriend?"

"Wha- no a friend! I don't even have a boyfriend to begin with"

"Do you think I'm stupid enough not to know why your attitude is changing that way. It would be nice if the man you're spending time with is your boyfriend. Better introduce us to him next time"

"Now show me that necklace, I'll help you wear it"

Without further arguing with her you held out the necklace to her as she saw it in awe.
"It's beautiful" she whispered looking at the pendant
"It is" you mumbled back reading her expressions

She smiled softly at you as she gestured you to turn your back. You felt the cold metal on your skin as the pendant dropped down in between your cleavage. You held up your hair so your mom could close the lock of the chain and when she did she turned you around admiring the beautiful ornament around your neck.

"If this man really means a lot to you, he'll mean a lot to us...just know that we're here for you and we would never leave you out of anything. Cause we're a family" she smiled as she engulfed you in a tight hug. Sometimes you questioned your mom's actions cause she would get emotional out of nowhere. Of course you were her daughter so she felt extra concerned for you but then again her extra loving side was questioning and sometimes the extra affection scared you. Hence nothing good came out from extra attention and love. The same way Jimin left years ago.

----

"Kai just asked me out" a new girl squealed as it was her first week at the job. Things were getting nostalgic seeing Kai do everything that he did with you do with her. Maybe that's how he just hunts down innocent girls and breaks their hearts

"Not you too, listen kid take my advice and stay away from him. He's a real heart breaker. There's not one person here he might have not made a move on" one of your female employees adviced that young girl as her eyebrows furrowed and before she could question about it you cut her off
"Stay away from him if you don't want yourself getting hurt. It's better to ignore that asshole no matter what moves he makes on you, I'm just saying that for your own good. He loves destroying innocent girls and believe me you're not the only girl he's playing with at the same time."

The girl's eyes widened and she was about to ask something but you just took a deep sigh bowing to your senior employee and that young girl
"Now if you excuse me I gotta get back to work"

It hadn't been too long for you focusing on your work when Kai decided to confront you all of a sudden
"Don't you think it's a bit rude of you going around and telling people about my deeds, only because I didn't fuck you when you wanted me to" his arms folded as his back was supported against the shelf.
You scoffed at his remark before turning to him and giving him all your undivided attention
"Do you really think I'm the only one telling about your sinful deeds. Please! only if you remembered that these so called rumors that are absolutely true were going around before I even came here and you're forgetting that you were popular for being "the heartbreaker". So don't think that I'll stoop that low just to get in bed with you" you spat back

"So you don't wanna get in bed with me?" He smirked as your eyes were full of anger at how shameless one could get
"Face it y/n no matter how much you want to deny it you couldn't help but fall for me and it would be a lie if I say that I didn't fall for you. You'd be proud for knowing that you're the first girl whom I've put up with for so long without getting into her pants"

"You only did that to gain my trust. If it weren't for me stopping you, you would've done it"

"True. But I also could've convinced you then and there but I didn't" his eyes turning dark and sinful once again.

"So what are you implying right now? What do you want me to do with all this information? I'm just getting tired of your presence day by day. It's not like you're still interested in me" you rolled your eyes getting annoyed of the man in front of you.

"Oh but I am...and I wanna play."