Chapter 1

"Oh look it's him!"

"Oh my god he's so cute"

"If there was a person I'd give up my life for, it'd be him"

"He's too hot to even exist in this real world"

"Sometimes I think he's a myth, cause he's too good to be real"

"Damn! Look at that jibooty!!"

You heard several comments coming from various people standing in the hallway boys and girls both passing such comments that unwillingly made you turn to look at him but it was just a quick glance. You turned way too quick hiding yourself in the locker taking out your books and trying not to pay attention to the boy who had already seen you glancing at him

"hey baby girl"

"hi....and don't call me that" you whispered the last part not sparing a glance at the boy who came and stood next to you while you were busy taking out your subject books.

"why not, you're my baby" he said while pinching your cheeks. You slapped his hands away while rubbing your cheeks feeling completely and utterly embarrassed from the constant stares you were getting from the other students standing in the hallway.

"stop...I have a class" you said while looking at the other students some of them having an evil smirk on their face while some standing in amusement and the others standing in awe. You couldn't figure out whether it was anger or just them being surprised. You looked down while passing the boy who wouldn't let you off this easily.

"I'll walk you to your class" he said speeding up his pace to match yours.

"By the way why are you acting this way in school it's not something new I always treat you this way baby girl" he said while putting his arms around your shoulder pulling you close. You tried your best not to feel furthermore embarrassed then you already felt.

"Oh lord! I'm 14 for god sake you really need to stop treating me like a baby. And stop...being so close to me, especially in school I don't get why you're being extremely clingy to me nowadays" you said slightly pushing him away from his side but he didn't budge

"yeah that's right you're 14 and I'm 18. That still makes you 4 years younger than me. So why would I let my little baby roam around the school on her own. Her oppa's worried someone might bully her." You nearly gagged at him using the word oppa for himself. 

It's been a month since you moved in the same school as Jimin and the moment he found out he'd happily offer you to spend time with him along with his friends and you of course, accepted. But what bothered you is that little by little as days passed by he started being more and more clingy towards you. To the extent that he'd shoo off his friends just to be with you. And that embarrassed you more than life itself. Not the fact that Jimin wanted to spend time with you but that he would constantly talk about you and refer you as his baby to his friends and hanging out with a 14 year old seemed to people that either he was a pedophile or you lured him into liking you too much. His close friends knew who you were to him but the rest of the school.....well you weren't ready for what was about to come.

you slipped out of his grip and started running towards your classroom when he successfully again regained his grip on your arm forcing you to stop. You tried to hide your face with your free hand and the hair strands that were coming on your face. You kept looking down while slightly glancing at the people passing by you and jimin. They were always looking at you both with such judgmental stares. And that made you extremely uncomfortable. You tried loosening the grip but well...you lost Jimin was sturdy

"ok fine I'll let you go. Aish! You brat grew up really fast" he said while messing your hair slightly. You gave him a look that said really you wanna do this now. He let out a cute little laugh while noticing the look you were giving him "I just wanted to say that I'll come by your place today, I wanna talk to you about something alright?" you slightly nodded as he let your arm go and nudged you to go to your class.

"oh and don't wait for me I have an extra class ok text me when you get home" he said walking in the other direction waving at you. You waved back and headed to your class. The girls were gathered around in groups and they all looked at you once you entered the class. You knew something was wrong the moment you felt a shiver running down your spine.

(A/n:you can imagine jimin looking like this in the beginning of the story, I'll leave pictures for you to imagine😉)