2 | Meeting you

It was the first day back and Jungkook and his friends left, they all had cars and knew how to drive so they all went in their own cars besides the ones who had mates- they rode together. So Jungkook was by himself humming to the radio.

He parked his car at the front of the school and Jungkook walked inside. People were staring and whispering some even tried saying hi but Jungkook just walked past. He was not keen on talking to anyone else.

He lowkey did not even want to be here, he just wanted to be at his pack. Doing what he does best- being a leader. He sometimes wishes he could study from home, but he knows if he were to try that he would not end up studying at all.

Jungkook walked to his psychology class and sat down at the back, he was early but he did not want to walk through the halls- his friends might, but he wants to be away from the crowd.

He stood up and walked towards the window's that had an over view of the middle of the campus. Jungkook was on the second floor so it was a little higher up, he looked around to see people chatting and some holding their mates.

With a frown he walked back towards his seat and sat down, the bell rang and people already walked into class. The true blood sat at his desk at the back and put his arms around his head, leaning against the desk as he closed his eyes.

His friends walked in and saw Jungkook sleeping and they rolled their eyes and sat at the back with him, they all sat one row in front of Jungkook and some random students were on the same row as him.

The teacher walked in "Goodmorning everyone!" she says in a excited voice, the alpha had always wondered what she could be so happy about so early in the morning. 

'Some people really must love life' Jungkook thought

"We have a new student today so please look after him" she nods and gestures her hand for the boy to enter the classroom.

"U-uh hi my name is K-kim T-taehyung" Taehyung stuttered, bowing a little as he avoided eye contact with most of the students. 

As soon as Taehyung walked into the classroom his eyes went a little wide as he smelt honey and the woods- to Taehyung it was a very manly scent and it was the nicest scent he had ever smelt. His body instantly feeling warmer, butterflies flying in his stomach.

Jungkook's head shot up once he heard someone talking, he sniffed until he smelt vanilla, he loved that smell more than anything; he has many vanilla candles in his room. He likes his room to smell nice.

When his eyes landed on the male his eyes grew wider, his mouth dropped and he gulped.

'Mate'

Both Jungkook and Taehyung's wolf said; causing Taehyung to make eye contact with Jungkook but as soon as they did the silver haired males eyes travelled to the floor.

'He is beautiful' Jungkook thought as he looked at the sliver-haired male and sniffed a couple of times but could not smell his rank.

"You may sit over there Taehyung- Suho raise your hand" the teacher said and Jungkook saw the smirk Suho had when eyeing Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to make his way over when he made eye contact with Suho and he shivered realising he was an alpha. Jungkook noticed and turned to a random person in his line, he tapped their shoulder and the student flinched while looking at him.

"Go sit in Taehyung's spot now" Jungkook said as the student nodded fast and stood up, he walked towards Suho and sat by him- Taehyung felt quite glad and moved to where the student was sitting before.

He did not mind being close to Jungkook, he had always wanted a mate and was thankful to be closer to him rather than that Suho guy. The alpha felt so calm next to Taehyung and he felt his wolf jump in happiness.