6 | Just the start

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung had woken up first, he was facing the dark grey wall and felt short breaths hitting his neck. He shuffled a little and turned around to see Jungkook's face- he was still asleep with his arm around his waist.

Taehyung smiled and lifted the alpha's arm, placing in to his side as he stepped off the bed. He put some pants on before walking outside. He walked down the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen to see a male and Jimin making pancakes.

"Oh hey Tae" Jimin said, watching Taehyung walk in- looking at Jin in confusion.

"Taehyung, this is Jin" Jimin said watching the male bow.

"Nice to meet y-you" Taehyung smiled.

"You're very cute" Jin said, flipping a pancake.

"You hungry? do you like pancakes?" Jin asks Taehyung, who blushes from the previous comment and nods.

"Take a seat? would you like to sit outside or with us?" Jin asks

"Is it okay if I sit outside?" Taehyung said, feeling a little overwhelmed.

"Of course you can" Jimin said and handed him his plate, leading him outside.

"Wow, it is beautiful" Taehyung comments as they walk outside.

"This house is guarded so nothing will come out and scare you or hurt you- I will be inside if you need me Tae" Jimin said pulling out a chair for him as Taehyung bows smiling.

Jimin walked back into the room and started to dish up everyone's breakfast with the help of a few maids and placed everything on the table.

The others started to come down and Jungkook was the last to enter already, looking around for his mate, the black haired male looked at Jimin.

"Where is Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"He is eating outside, your food is there if you wanna join him" Jungkook nodded and grabbed his plate walking to the back yard to see his beautiful mate eating his pancakes and looking out to the backyard.

Jungkook walked closer and sat down next to Taehyung who looked at him, he looked down shyly.

"Goodmorning pup, how did you sleep?" Jungkook asked digging into his breakfast

"It w-was good h-how did you s-sleep" Taehyung stuttered

"Good" Jungkook said as Taehyung gave a short nod before going back to his breakfast.

it was silent and the only thing that was heard was forks hitting the plates.

"What are your plans for today?" Taehyung asks

Jungkook was a little surprised that he had asked but smiled anyways.

"I have a meeting in like 20 minutes that would take about an hour, so I have to go now- see you later pup" Jungkook said smiling then walking off.

Taehyung blushed and watched him leave and walk back inside. The silver haired male looked down to his plate and took one last bite before standing up and taking his plate inside, he placed it in the sink and saw his school bag on the ground.

Taehyung picked it up and walked up to Jimin who was entering the kitchen.

"T-thank you so-for having me b-but I b-better get g-going" Taehyung bowed and rushed off before Jimin could say anything.

Jimin closed his mouth when he saw Taehyung rush out of the door, Jin walked in to see Jimin staring at the door.

"Did Taehyung leave?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded