7 | Safe place

It was the last class for the day and everyone was in class. The teacher was talking but Taehyung was not listening, he was staring out the window, it was cold. The weather there changed so quickly one minute it was raining and cold then the next day it was sunny and hot.

Taehyung did not like the cold, whenever it was cold he was more cold than others. 

Jungkook on the other hand was watching his mate look out the window, he knew something was wrong and that The omega was upset but he did not know why. It did frustrate Jungkook a little.

Not at Taehyung but at the fact he felt helpless that since him and Taehyung only just met he did not want to scare the male away with being so forward and up front.

He craves for the omega everyday, he knows the male is uncomfortable but he never really understood why, for years he was taught that when you found your mate they're clingy and felt safe around you.

But to Jungkook, Taehyung seems the opposite. He was hurt a little but then again Taehyung is a rare omega his rank's emotions may be a little different.

"Okay class, I heard from your last class you have a presentation to work on so you may spend this time researching. If you need a computer you may go to the college library" the teachers states and some students stay and other go.

Taehyung stood up grabbing his bag and walked out of the room, he did not notice Jungkook following behind. The alpha had a laptop but he did not wanna leave Taehyung alone especially since there were rumours going around that Taehyung is an omega.

Taehyung opened the doors and walked through already heading to one of the computers in the corner of the room, he did not like being where everyone can see him- he feared it a lot.

He sat down and turned the computer on, time went on and he had started his presentation and read for awhile. Jungkook sat on a bean bag in the corner of the library reading his book about werewolf's.

Taehyung felt someone sit next to him so he turned his head and flinched when he saw it was Jez.

"W-what do you w-want?" Taehyung stuttered

"What a rude way of saying hi Taehyung" Jez smirked moving closer

"Rumour has it that your an omega" Jez says

"I t-thought people knew already?" Taehyung questioned

"Everyone smelt you but some alpha's cant pin point it, there are many plots that alpha's have come up with to make you theirs" Jez says

"You're sick" Taehyung says standing up but gets pulled back

He felt his chest tighten in fear as he pushed Jez off of him and looked around for Jungkook hoping he was in the library. He rushed up to the top floor and saw Jungkook reading a book in the corner of the room.

He rushed towards him as he heard Jez's voice chasing after him, in fear Taehyung ran to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up confused when he smelt Taehyung and looked around to see Taehyung rushing towards him, he placed his book to the side and watched confused as Taehyung kneeled down and placed himself between the true blood's legs.

Placing his head on Jungkook's chest, the alpha did no complain as he grabbed his book and placed an arm around his mates waist to continue reading.

"What's wrong pup, I can smell your fear?" Jungkook whispered

"J-jez is h-here" Taehyung replied as Jungkook nodded understanding when he saw Jez look at him

"Looking for someone Jez" Jungkook smirks as Jez growls a little and walks off