8 | Date?

Jungkook had woken up first as he felt Taehyung shuffling around, he pecked his forehead again and smiled when the silver-haired male looked up at him.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked his morning voice deep and raspy as Taehyung blushed

"Alot better thank you for helping me" Taehyung whispered

Jungkook felt happy that Taehyung was talking to him without stuttering, he did not mind if he did it was just he felt like if Taehyung was not stuttering he was not nervous around him.

"Anytime pup" Jungkook smiled ruffling his hair

"Dont we have school today?" 

"We do but I wanna take you out and get to know you better" Jungkook said smiling before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

The omega blushed at the thought of going on a date with Jungkook, he really likes him and he makes him feel super nervous but in a good way.

Jungkook had walked out of the room with new clothes on.

"Uhm, I did not bring any spear clothes?" Taehyung whispers and Jungkook nods walking out of the room and then back into the room with new clothes.

"These are Jimin's but he would not mind you wearing them" handing him the clothes.

Taehyung walked to the bathroom while Jungkook sat on the bed waiting for his mate to get changed, Jungkook was very excited for today he was hoping that today will change the way Taehyung feels around him.

The alpha smiled when Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, he suited Jimin's clothes a lot. Jungkook stood up and walked over to Taehyung who was looking at him confused.

"You look beautiful" Jungkook comments causing the omega to smile and look down.

"T-thank you" Taehyung smiles looking down trying to hide his blush.

Jungkook hums "You ready to go?" he asks Taehyung who nods and smiling.

The trueblood walks out of the room with his beautiful mate following behind him, Jungkook grabbed his keys and walked out the door. He had already told Jimin that they both wont be coming into school today.

Jungkook reached his car and opened his car door for Taehyung, the smaller male blushed and gave a small thank you before hopping into the car. Jungkook shut the door and walked to his side, he hopped into the car and drove off.

Inside the car was silent and Taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers and his thigh was bouncing. Now and then Taehyung turned to Jungkook to see him focusing on the road one hand on the steering wheel.

He gulped and looked away, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh and turned his head towards him. "You okay pup?" Jungkook asked already feeling how Taehyung's nerves went away

"Y-yeah" Taehyung said watching as his leg stopped shaking

Jungkook kept his hand on Taehyung's thigh as Jungkook drove until he was at the destination, Taehyung looked around and was in shook. 

Jungkook smiled at his cute reaction and parked his car he stepped out and walked to the other side, opening his mates door- smiling as he exits the car.

Taehyung looks around in shock "This place is beautiful" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's comment.

They were at a beautiful beach with a few hills and lakes, there were food shops and a few house. To Jungkook it was his favourite place, to others it was just a place but to Taehyung he had never really been to a beach before and had never seen this type of view.