47 | The Ceremony

Today was the big day, Taehyung woke up this morning with Jungkook behind him-arms wrapped around him while his hand was on Taehyung's stomach. Jun was still sleeping and was in front of Taehyung in his arms. Jun woke up crying through the night and Taehyung decided to have him close to himself and Jungkook.

And it helped as he fell asleep.

Taehyung was now on the balcony with Jun in his arms, sitting on the couch that was covered by the shade. Jungkook walked out onto the balcony and sat next to Taehyung, wrapping his arm around the male's waist.

"How are you m'love" Jungkook asked pecking the male's neck.

"Good ggukie, how are you?" Taehyung asked looking towards Jungkook

"Perfect" Jungkook whispered pecking Taehyung's lips.

"That is good" Taehyung said

"Today is the big day" Jungkook said

"That you will become Luna, and Jun gets to meet everyone and become a member of the pack" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded

"Before we do this, I want to know all your worries" Jungkook said

"I dont have worries anymore, I did but I know that we are in this together" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who nodded smiling

"Always and forever" Jungkook said

Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten changed into the clothes that were important for this ceremony, Jungkook was in gold and Taehyung was in white.

When Taehyung walked out the room and down the stairs to see Jungkook he thought the alpha looked like a prince, he was so handsome. When Jungkook saw Taehyung his heart did flips, he knew Taehyung was gorgeous but he just glowed.

"You look gorgeous my love" Jungkook said pecking the males lips

"And you look so handsome ggukie" Taehyung said

Jungkook heard the bell, he looked towards Taehyung who nodded.

"It is time" Jungkook said

"I want you to hold Jun" Taehyung said

"May I ask why" Jungkook asked looking at the male

"This is your pack, you grew up here- you're the head alpha and this is also your pup and I think it would mean a lot to yourself and also your parents if you were seen with Jun. Also we are announcing my pregnancy and I am basically holding her" Taehyung said watching Jungkook push some of the coat to the side to see Taehyung's stomach which has grown already.

"Beautiful, whatever you want my love" Jungkook said as he looked down in his arms to see Jun was asleep.

There was a knock on the door, Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung and answered it to see his parents. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at them and smiled

"You all look beautiful" His mother said as they walked towards the pack house.

The ceremony was in the field, Jungkook's parents and Taehyung's granny will be walking in front with two guards on either side then behind them will be Taehyung and Jungkook. Behind them would be Jungkook and Taehyung's closest friends.

In every pack the head's of the pack were seen as royals so sometimes when they have ceremony's they have to act like it and they have to be protected like it.

Their friends were Jungkook's first hands. In wolf terms they were basically is team of royals, in a kingdom they would be seen as brothers and sisters.