45 | Family

It was the next day and Jun was currently with Jimin at Taehyung's granny's house, Jimin loved looking after Jun and being with the little pup. Jungkook was okay with Jimin having him as long as he just took him to granny's.

Jungkook was on his way upstairs to talk to Taehyung about everything that he was wanting to yesterday.

Taehyung was currently looking at himself in the mirror, he lifted up his top to see a medium sized what looks like scratch mark on his stomach but on the side.

Taehyung turned his body to the side and felt tears show through his eyes.

'I am pregnant' Taehyung thought as he rubbed his hand over his belly, his stomach was not huge but if you were to see it you could tell he was pregnant.

The omega felt very emotional and was excited to tell Jungkook, he has not looked at the envelope of the gender or rank. He wanted to do that with his alpha.

He placed his shirt down from holding it up and walked out the bathroom where Jungkook was waiting for him on the bed.

"Everything okay my love" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung grab an envelope out of his bag and watched him move towards the bed, sitting in front of him.

"There are some things I wanna talk to you about" Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded

"Same" Jungkook said smiling

"U-uhm" Taehyung said looking down as he felt his throat tighten.

"Whats wrong love" Jungkook said worried as he wiped Taehyung's tears after lifting his face towards him.

"Give me your h-hand" Taehyung stuttered as Jungkook did as he was told, he watched carefully as Taehyung grabbed onto his hand and placed it on the omega's stomach.

Jungkook sat their confused looking at Taehyung until he felt another heartbeat, his eyes widened as he looked at the males stomach that was now showing.

Taehyung cried as he held his top up and watched as Jungkook's eyes got blurry

"Your pregnant again" Jungkook whispered as Taehyung nodded

"Oh baby" Jungkook said pulling Taehyung into his embrace.

"We are gonna be parents to two children" Jungkook said as he pecked all over the omega's face.

"W-we are" Taehyung said wiping Jungkook's tears.

"Do you know the rank or gender?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shook his head shaking the envelope

Once Taehyung explained what the doctor told him about the stabbing stuff and how it did not affect anything, also that everything was in here.

"I wanted to wait for you" Jungkook smiled at the comment and nodded

"Shall we open it" Jungkook asked looking at the omega who nodded

The both opened it and pulled out one paper each, one with the scan of the gender and one with the scan of the rank.

They both had a look at the one they picked as Jungkook felt tears run down his face.

"We have a baby girl" Jungkook said as Taehyung sobbed

"O-oh m-my g-gosh" Taehyung said covering his mouth

"Whats the rank baby" Jungkook said as Taehyung turned the picture around

"O-omega" Taehyung stuttered

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"H-how is that possible" Jungkook said wiping his tears away

"I have no idea" Taehyung laughed as he shuffled closer to his mate

"We will have three omega's in our pack" Jungkook said

"There are only two in the world and now we have three" Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"I love you baby" Jungkook said

"I love you more alpha" Taehyung said placing his lips onto Jungkook's.

Jungkook had finished putting the oil over Taehyung's belly and giving him some medication, he looked at the bottle and frowned.

"You sure this wont affect you giving birth?" Jungkook asked

"No it wont, I asked that dont worry" Taehyung said as they were currently in the car heading towards the mall to get Christmas shopping as well as winter stuff.

Jun was currently with Jungkook's mother.

They had no told anyone about Taehyung being pregnant they are gonna leave that for later tonight when they have a dinner at the pack house.

Once they got to the mall they parked the car, Jungkook grabbed a trolly and they headed inside.

Taehyung and himself went straight to the baby clothing and started to pick warm clothes for Jun, they moved onto clothes for their baby girl.

"I will go to the counter and get another crib and that ordered to be sent to the house just so we are prepared" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded and started to put warm blankets and socks into the trolly.

He put a few toys inside and went to grab some socks and blankets for the children, he also grabbed a doggy bed and some toys for Tannie.

After a while Jungkook came back with some dog food and placed it in the trolly.

"The stuff has been ordered" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded

After spending another house looking for things they paid for it all and they went back to the car, Jungkook loaded everything in and drove off.

"Can we talk about something, I forgot to tell you but we need to talk about it" Jungkook said

"Of course" Taehyung said listening carefully

"Christmas is in two weeks and the ceremony is a week before Christmas" Jungkook said

"Oh so the ceremony is next week?" Taehyung asked the alpha who nodded

"Is that okay with you?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded

"Of course, I dont like hiding Jun- I wanna take him to the lake and park" Taehyung said

"Would we announce my pregnancy then as well?" Taehyung asked

"Yes we would" Jungkook said looking to the side to see Taehyung nodding while smiling

"Also dont take this the wrong way pup but I dont want you going back to college" Jungkook said

He was kind of scared of Taehyung's reaction, he did not wanna be those alpha's who boss their mates around and tell them they cant and can do things.

"Same to be honest" Taehyung said

"Really?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, I keep getting picked on and hurt. I am peoples punching bag and I am sick of it" Taehyung said

Taehyung started to explain about the online course that him and Jimin were thinking about applying to.

"That sounds amazing baby" Jungkook said

"I like being at the pack and I dont really like going outside of it in all honesty" Taehyung said

Jungkook understood where he was coming from, he was the same, he liked staying at the pack. Not cause he is scared of the outside cause he aint. But because its his home and thats where everything he loves is.

"Would you and the others still go to college?" Taehyung questioned

"No we would all stop going" Jungkook said

"We all have other responsibilities anyways" Jungkook said pulling into the pack grounds.