3 | Jez

It was the next day, and they were at school. It was a very long day and Taehyung's worse nightmare was here.

"Everyone welcome Jez" The teacher said and everyone looked up, including Taehyung who hid his face.

"Aye Jez, sit here" Suho pointed to a seat next to him, Jez nodded and walked towards the seat

The trueblood alpha felt his skin crawl, causing him to direct his attention to his mate. Only to see Taehyung squirm in his seat a little, trying to avoid eye contact. He spent the rest of his class staring at the omega.

The bell for class had gone and Taehyung rushed out and went to a random hall, he took a deep breath once he saw he was in the clear. "Why out of all people is he here" Was the first thing he whispered.

Not knowing he was not in the clear.

"Maybe cause I found out you had transferred here" He heard a deep voice say, a voice that was familiar to him. A voice that made horrible memories flood back and his skin crawl.  

Jimin felt concerned when he saw how fast Taehyung left the room, he turned his head to Jungkook to see his eyes were red and that he was staring at the new kids seat who had just walked out. Jimin's eyes widened and he walked up to Jungkook and placed both his hands on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hey Kook" Jimin whispered trying to get Jungkook to focus on him. Jimin was shitting himself, he was so scared of the truebloods eyes but as soon as Jimin whimpered the red faded.

"Sorry Chim" Jungkook replied sighing, placing his hand over his head- letting out a tired sigh.

"N-no its fine what is wrong?" Jimin said 

"I found my mate" Jungkook answered 

"That is great kook" He said as Jungkook nodded

"Who is it?" Jimin asked

"Taehyung" Jungkook said watching as Jimin screamed and jumped up and down

"YASSS!" Jimin screamed

"Uhm?" Jungkook said staring at him

"S-sorry it is just I have been wanting you to finally get a mate and I am so thankful it is Taehyung" Jimin said placing his hands on his heart while smiling

"I really like Taehyung, he is such a cool person" Jimin say's

"He is beautiful" Jungkook said making Jimin smile more

"I might go look for him" Jungkook said bidding his goodbye's to Jimin.

Jungkook stood up and walked down the halls trying to sniff out where Taehyung could be, he heard a growl and then a whimper and shot his head towards a hallway where Taehyung was and Jez.

Jungkook moved to the side of the wall, "C-cant you j-just l-leave me alone" He heard his mate stutter. 

"You made the last 3 years hell for me why cant you move on to someone else and leave me alone" Taehyung said voice filled with anger.

"I like seeing you cry, it brings me pleasure" Jez smirks. Jungkook eyes turned red when he saw Jez grab Taehyung's wrist.

"I will tell everyone your little secret and you will be ended for good" Jez said

'Little secret?' Jungkook thought

"Y-you c-cant e-everyone w-will hate me" Taehyung stuttered

"That is the point" Jez smirked, Jungkook's heart broke when he saw tears run down Taehyung's face