1 | Their Lives

Everyone thought Jungkook was the school king, but Jungkook didn't really care what other people thought. His friends and family were the only people whose opinions he cared about. People who aren't close to the black-haired male find him very cold.

He is a true blood werewolf who frightens the people of his town, but Jungkook is unconcerned. His pack was even afraid of him, but they loved their leader even if he did not look approachable; his friends knew he was kind on the inside, but Jungkook never showed it to others.

People were afraid of him, but Jungkook was the most attractive male they had ever seen; he is strong, with muscles visible through his tops. Jungkook has had a few fights in college with some alphas he despises.

And everyone whimpers at his dark red eyes; when he is angry, he lets everyone know. He is a busy person who leads a pack, so he has a lot of paperwork and building plans for his pack to keep them safe.

There were many pups in his pack, so he made sure he had the place guarded with fences and his men guarding the entrance doors; people are free to leave whenever they want, but there is a curfew of 10:00 p.m., after which the gates close.

However, because most of the time only a few people go out during the day, Jungkook made sure that there were little shops in his pack where people worked so they could get fruit and vegetables if necessary.

Most packs in town are huge, and Jungkook's is one of them- he wants to make his pack is safe and a happy place for adults, teenagers and children. The children do go to school outside of the pack, but they finish early every day so they are back before 10 pm anyways.

Jungkook's parents are strong. They are both alphas and they both love their son so much; He admired his parents and listened to their needs. His father was head alpha years ago but handed it over to him.

The reason being is because he knows how strong his son is, and he is a higher alpha than what he is, and he trusts his son will protect the pack.

Jungkook's friends stay and live at the packhouse and go to school with them; his friends are pretty into college and care about their grades. They are the popular people of the school- basically like college movies.

Everyone has their own group but there are two popular groups that get a long- in this case the two popular groups dont get a long. Jimin is a beta so is Jin- Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi are alpha's.

Sometimes they worry about Jungkook, he gets quiet and sometimes only had cold short responses. Everyone has a mate but the true blood alpha and they think he get's quite sad about it, Jimin thinks he misses and needs the love.

It is a new semester with new people coming in so Jimin hopes that Jungkook will find his mate.

(authors note: just want to put out here. Taehyung living in a cave in the mountains is not funny. I dont understand what is funny about this. This is his current living situation, stop with the insensitive comments.)

Then there is Taehyung, He is moving to a different college cause his other college shut down so he has to transfer. He is grateful, he hated his old college, he had no friends, everyone was mean to him.

Taehyung felt useless he hates being an omega, he is weak and can never protect himself. His parents dont like him from the day he was born. When they found out he was an omega they wanted to put him up for adoption. All because he is an Omega and so many people wanted him but before he was sold, Taehyung ran away.

This was when he was 17, he was abused his whole life and when he heard his parents talking about selling him he ran, now he lives in the forest in a cave. Has been doing so for 2 years now.

When people have asked the male where he lives and he replied in a cave, all people do is laugh. He was not wealthy, fortunate or had people who cared about him enough to find him a place to stay. The silver-haired male, is only trying to make sure he makes it to the end of the week.

Taehyung does not get much sleep at night as he hears wolfs howl all the time and he knows there are alphas roaming around the forrest, he is scared of all alphas and hates making eye contact.

 He loves psychology he is interested in knowing how humans and wolfs brains work and understanding child development.

Taehyung was in his second to last year in college but he has to do his last year at Kingsdale college, he just hopes he can make friends. In his old college, everyone had someone and most people had mates but Taehyung never found his.

Taehyung want's a mate so badly, he has always wanted a mate- he want's to be loved. Since he has never felt that before. Taehyung starts school tomorrow and he was glad there was no shitty uniform for it.

They had uniforms back at his old school, but they were quite tight. He always got teased about his body so at least now he can hide himself in jumpers.