9 | Run away

Taehyung was at school sitting on the field reading a book, he was a little early as he did not like being in the cave much. He himself knew it was not safe for him but there was not much he could do about it.

He sat down on the field reading his books about omega's, this is what his presentation was going to be about. He wanted to change people's perspectives on omega's he has never met another omega but one day he hopes there is another one out there.

Taehyung did feel more content with life than what he use to, he had a mate who he thought he would have never met. Jungkook is the nicest alpha he has ever met and was surprised to find out he was a true blood.

He did not think he would be okay with being around an alpha especially a trueblood but with Jungkook it was just the same he was a little nervous but as soon as they started to talk everything was different and now he loved being around him.

He hated being away from him, but it is what it is- he has always wanted a mate and wanted to feel or know what love feels like and he finally gets to experience that.

The bell had rang and Taehyung stood up and dusted himself off walking to the building and heading towards his class. People were around the halls walking to class and Jungkook was no where in sight which made Taehyung feel a little down.

He walked into class to see everyone in class he put his head down and walked to his seat, he could not smell his mate which made him feel less safe. The teacher was sitting on the chair by her desk waiting for a few more students.

He looked around to see not even Jungkook's friends were in class, Taehyung's head shot up when he heard the door open.

He felt his heart flutter when he saw Jungkook walk through the door everyone's eyes were on the true blood, whispers filled the room and people were trying to get his attention- mostly the girls.

To Taehyung it felt like a kdrama, everyone wanted one male but the male everyone wanted, wanted him and to him if he had confidence he would flip his hair right now.

Jungkook spotted Taehyung at the back of the class by the window and smiled, he walked towards him ignoring all the eyes on him.

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing Jungkook walk towards him- he knew everyone's eyes followed Jungkook. The alpha smiled once he reached the omega and smiled, he bent down and placed a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung blushed when he felt the true bloods lips on his skin, he heard the whispers but he ignored them he was just focused on Jungkook.

"Goodmorning pup" Jungkook said smiling as he walked to his desk at the back, Jungkook himself also heard the whispers but did not pay attention to it.

"Alright class lets get started with class" The teacher said as everyone went quite.

"I want everyone to get into a circle and explain what they're doing their presentation on" The teacher says as everyone stands up from their chairs and moves the desks, moving their chairs to the middle of the class.

Everyone sat down and started to talk, everyone talked about what they're doing their presentations on and it was now Jungkook's turn.

Everyone was silent and the only thing that was heard was Jungkook's voice.

"I am doing my presentation on true blood alpha's and the aspects of one and their experiences" Jungkook said and pointed to the person next to him

As people were talking and it was getting closer to him, he panicked.

He felt a nudge on his shoulder by Jimin and he looks up to him and looked around to see everyone's eyes on him.

Taehyung hummed and placed his hands above the other digging his nails to his palm.