38 | Im yours

They both had reached the beach, Jungkook and Taehyung were both sitting on a blanket. The omega's back against Jungkook's chest. They both decided to spend a little time together at the beach before their friends arrived.

"Are you at college tomorrow?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded

"Are you?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded

"Who is gonna look after Jun?" Jungkook asked

"Maybe your mum again? pending on how it is going now" Taehyung said

"I miss him already" Taehyung said pouting as Jungkook chuckled

"I know babe, I do too" Jungkook said

Jungkook did not feel comfortable not having Jun with them in all honesty, it was weird that he felt that way but he just does. He decided not to tell Taehyung he felt the same was as he did not want to scare him or create more worry.

But Jungkook knew Jun was safe with his mother and especially if he is in the pack.

"I love you" Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's shoulder

"I love you too" Taehyung smiled.

"Are you nervous about going back to college?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah a little but I will have you there with me right?" Taehyung asked

"All the way" Jungkook whispered.

They spent the next hour and a half talking and chatting, their friends eventually arrived and they started to all place their blankets around each other while they ate food. In all honesty it was a beautiful moment. Everyone was in their mates arms watching the sun set as they ate and talked.

To say Taehyung had a great day would be an understatement, he enjoyed today so much. He loved be around Jungkook, he was so grateful for his life now. He went from being a boy who no one cared about, all alone, hurt, was chased after.

To someone who felt safe, cared for, loved and he was a parent.

He found his granny, he felt truly blessed and it was all thanks to Jungkook.

As time went past everyone started to leave the beach but Jungkook and Taehyung decided to stay a little longer. The beach was empty and it was a little dark. The only light source was the fire that was burning a few feet away from them.

It kept Taehyung warm and that is what mattered to Jungkook. Taehyung's shoulder was to Jungkook's chest and his head was on the alpha's shoulder, I guess you could say that Taehyung looked like an adult baby.

Jungkook pecked the males head.

"Hey ggukie can I ask a question?" Taehyung asked

"Sure pup" Jungkook said

"Why is the pack seeing Jun a huge deal" Taehyung asked

"Well my dad was the head alpha when my mother gave birth to me and I was the first son of the head alpha so it was a big deal, mother use to tell me that they had guards with me when I was walking and crawling around"

"It is basically like Jun is a prince but in wolf terms" Jungkook said

Taehyung nodded understanding what he meant.

"There is something I wanted to ask you to do" Jungkook said, looking at his omega, who looked bag in concern.

"Mark me" Jungkook said to Taehyung

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked watching as Jungkook nodded- pulling the male closer, he kissed the alpha's neck

Once Taehyung heard Jungkook groan he felt his fangs and slowly sunk them into the spot. Jungkook smirked at the pleasure as he moaned.

After a couple of minutes Taehyung pulled away before kissing the mark a couple of times.

They sat there for a little longer in each others embrace, before going home to see their son.