20 | DATE 2

Today was the day that everyone was at college, Taehyung was going back to classes but he did not want to go.

"I don't wanna go Jimin" Taehyung said as they walk into the building

"Tae why are you so worried," Jimin asked

"I just, everyone knows I am an omega now and it scares me that people know" Taehyung mutters

Jimin felt bad cause he knows that people have known for a little while now but most people know that Taehyung's mate is Jungkook so he would hope that people would leave Taehyung alone.

They walk into class as Jimin reassures Taehyung that he will be okay, Jimin sits behind him.

People started walking into class, Jungkook was not coming in today sadly as he has to finalize the last bits of the pack. Taehyung felt quite gutted when he heard Jungkook was not going to be at the college today.

He ignored all the stares coming his way as he was too focused on the thought of Jungkook, he looked up when the teacher announced his presence and started to listen in on the lesson.

Jungkook was tapping his foot against his office floor, he looked out to the window that got an amazing view of the whole pack.

Jungkook was not too excited about being home today, he wanted to be with Taehyung.

Jungkook rushed out of his meeting that ended up running overtime, Jungkook rushed down the stairs to see Jimin and his friends in the lounge chilling.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked

"At his house" Hoseok said not taking his eyes off the TV

"Did college go okay?" Jungkook asked Jimin who smiled and nodded.

Jungkook gave a short sharp nod before walking out towards the garden and to Taehyung's house, the alpha walked towards the gate and opened it before walking to the door.

He decided not to knock so he opened it, he shut the door behind him and walked around the first floor calling Taehyung's name but he was nowhere in sight. He walked up to the second floor and checked his room.

Jungkook saw the ranch slider open and walked out to the deck with the beautiful high view, he turned his head to see Taehyung fast asleep on the outdoor couch. Jungkook smiled and walked over to him.

"Pup" he said taking a seat next to him, Jungkook placed his hand on his mate's shoulder and Taehyung woke up straight away, he jumped back and his eyes were wide open as he placed his hands over his chest while looking up at his mate.

"S-sorry pup I did not meant to scare you" Jungkook said as Taehyung let out a breath.

"How was school pup" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shuffled closer to Jungkook laying his head on his lap

Jungkook smiled and placed his hands through Taehyung's hair.

"It was okay" Taehyung muttered

"You sure," Jungkook said as he felt Taehyung nod

Jungkook couldn't help but think how beautiful Taehyung is, Jungkook and Taehyung had not kissed yet but there was not a day that went by that Jungkook had not thought about it.

He would love to kiss Taehyung, but he did not want to push any boundries.

Jungkook looked at the view while patting Taehyung's hair, it was getting a little darker.

"Wanna go for a picnic" Jungkook asked Taehyung who looked up at him with a huge smile

"For dinner? Like a d-date?" Taehyung asked