4 | P.E

It was the next day and Taehyung was scared to go into school. It was the morning and he got up from his mattress and went over to the table to grab a box to see a few apples and one slice of cake from the cafe he works at left.

Taehyung would dorm but his money goes to food and college, sadly. He walked outside of the cave and walked towards the water dabbing some on his face before walking back in and getting ready for another day.

In his cave he had everything he needed water, shower, brush. It may not typically be how one showers or brushes his hair. The only issue that he has is that it gets super cold overnight. 

He was on his way to school, he was nervous and scared all thanks to Jez and Suho.

He entered the school and looked around to see all eyes were not on him thank god, they had P.E first and Taehyung was not feeling it, but had no choice. He heard the bell and students walking off he walked slowly, so he was not going to have to change around alpha's.

He walked into the changing room's 10 minutes after class started and as soon as he opened the door water tipped all over him. His whole body was soaked in water, Taehyung let out a sob as he already knew who had done this.

"Oh no" Taehyung said as his eyes widen when he realised that his scent blocker would of come off meaning-

The silver male heard howls and growls from alpha's and his body shook, he was scared and backed himself to a wall.

Jungkook and the class were on the field again ready for the games to start, the brown haired male ran his eyes around the class and to his disappointment he did not see his mate.

20 seconds later wolves were howling and Jungkook frowned, a little confused. Until the scent of an omega hit him which smelt like his mate. His eyes widened and quickly told his group to follow, as soon as he saw alpha's heading a certain way.

Jungkook shoved every alpha from his path, not caring if his push was rough.

"If he is in here make sure every alpha is out of the way so I can run" The Alpha commanded as Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok nodded.

Jungkook opened the door and shut it behind him and his eyes met Taehyung who was sobbing and shaking from the cold.

"D-dont h-hurt m-me" The omega stuttered, shivering from the cold.

Jungkook's senses were blinded by the males smell, but it was not his main priority at the moment, his main priority was to make sure his mate was safe.

"Im your mate, I would never hurt you" Jungkook whispered and walked close to him.

"Let's get you out of here" Jungkook said taking his jumper off and placed it over Taehyung. The jumper covering the omega.

Jungkook lifted the sobbing Taehyung up and made sure his legs were wrapped around his waist.

He slammed the door open to see every alpha's gaze on Taehyung. The silver-haired male was scared looking at all the red eyes that were on him so he hid his face in his mates chest.

Jungkook quickly ran past all alpha's and ran to his car, he opened the door and placed his mate in the back seat. While Jungkook hopped in the front and locked the door's as he started his car and drove.

Taehyung was quiet and laid down in the back seat, Jungkook told him not to put a seatbelt on as he did not want him to choke especially since he was laying down, Jungkook drove home fast and was let in through the gate.

Taehyung did not look up once, he stayed staring at the ground; until he felt the car stop and Jungkook hop out. He heard the door above his head open and Jungkook slowly pulled him out of the car wrapping his arms around the boy.

"You cold?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung nods shivering

Jungkook rushes upstairs to his room and walked into the bathroom he places his mate on the sink while he runs the bath, he quickly walks out and grabs some track pants, boxers and a black top and walks back into the bathroom placing the clothes on the corner of the sink.

He looked over to the bath to see it was now filled with warm water, he puts soap in the water which created bubbles which made the omega get a little excited.

Jungkook then turned to him and wiped his tears, "Have a bath and your clothes are there, I want you staying here tonight, yeah" Taehyung nods in response.

"Take as long as you want petal" Jungkook said as he walked out of the room shutting the door

Taehyung hopped off the sink and took off all his clothes and hopped in the warm bath, once his body was covered, he sighed it felt so nice and he was so grateful for Jungkook. He felt a little bad that he did not say much but Jungkook made him nervous. But still very safe.

Jungkook on the other hand put fresh sheets on his bed. He lit some candles in his room, wanting his mate to feel as comfortable as possible. Making sure his toom was tided and everything was clean.

"Kook what are you doing home?" His mother said walking past his room

Jungkook explained what had happened to his mate and his mother frowned "That poor boy- is he in the bath? is he staying the night?" she asked

"He looked super cold and tired so he is having a bath now and im gonna get him to sleep for a bit then he can eat and then sleep again" Jungkook said as his mother nodded

"Let me know if you need anything" Jungkook nodded thanking his mother who closed the door behind her.

The alpha texted his friends letting them know Taehyung was with him and is okay. Jimin said he would bring Taehyung's bag back after school. It is a Friday so the weekend is tomorrow so no school which Jungkook was a little happy about that meant he could spend a little more time with Taehyung.

He heard the bath water drain and Taehyung walked out in his clothes rubbing his eyes

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked standing up from where he was sitting. 

"O-okay" Taehyung stuttered, not sure on where to look.

"Would you like to sleep for a little?" Taehyung nodded

Jungkook walked to his bed dragging back the covers and turned back to Taehyung who looked at the bed then at the alpha.

"I-i c-can s-sleep on the f-floor" Taehyung stuttered

Jungkook frowned "N-no of course you can sleep in my bed" Taehyung slowly nodded and walked to the male's bed, he slipped under the covers and watched as Jungkook placed the covers over him.

"Sweet dreams" The black-haired male whispered as he watched the omega snuggle under his covers. Jungkook quietly left the room and shut the door, he walked to his own office and started to do some work.

When Taehyung heard the door close he opened his eyes, the bed was so soft and so warm- his favourite part was that it smelt like Jungkook which definitely made him feel a lot safer.

Many hours past and Jungkook had done all his tasks he needed to do for the day and it was now around 7pm, Jimin and the boys got back awhile ago but Jungkook has been busy that he did not notice until he walked into the lounge.

"How is Tae?" Jimin asked

"He is okay, just sleeping now" Jungkook said

"Muri is cooking dinner so it should be ready soon" Jin said as Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch with them

"What has the talk been around the school?" 

"Everyone knows he is an omega" Hoseok comments

"Who did it?" Jungkook asked

"Jez and Suho" Jimin said Jungkook nodded already knowing who he will be talking to next week.