20

So I figured out how we're mixed. Dude soldiers running low and they had to improvise. "What?" I groan as I'm shaken awake. "Y/n we're here." Micheal says. I rub my eyes before finally sitting up. The sun blinding me as I stepped out the car. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Nicole says. I look at the house and my eyes widen. "It's huge." I tell her. I mean yes it's just a two story house but for us it's practically a mansion. "Really? It's not that big." Micheal says. "And your used to all this glitz and glamour." I tell him. "You saw where we came from. The hood. Our home we grew up in was small." Nicole explained to him. "Your right. But you two will get used to it here." He tells us. "Let's head inside. I'll come back and get your things." He says and leads us to front door.

Nicole nervously grabs my hand as we follow him. "If I faint promise to catch me." Nicole says. "Now Nic... you never to make promises with me." I say and she glares at me. "We're home!" Micheal yells as we walk in the house. "Uhhh it's smells good as fuck in here." I says as food instantly hit me. "In the kitchen!" We here. So he gestures for us to follow him. "Are they here?" Someone asked. "Relax everyone. Their right here." He says and steps aside for us to step inside. "Hello." Nic says shyly and I give a small wave. "Oh my... mis bebés." Lauren's mom says and covers her mouth. Tears rolling down her face she walks towards us and places a hand on our cheeks.

"Im so glad your both back home where you belong. I missed you so much." She says and pulls us into a hug. I know I'm not all affectionate when it comes to anyone besides my sister. But I gotta admit that this feeling was unbelievable. "I love you two so so much." She says. After a few minutes of hugging she finally lets go. "I'm sure you two are very hungry. Let's sit and eat. We can get to know each other." Nicole and I sit next to each. Micheal next to me and Lauren beside Nicole. The other three in front of us. After the food was passed Lauren spoke.

"Hi I'm Lauren, that's Taylor, and the only brother Chris." Lauren says with a smile. "Eeep!" Nicole squeals in excitement. "What the hell was that?" I asked making a face. This girl really just said eeep... "And stop squeezing my arm." I tell the girl who made me drop my taco. Which by the way is the best taco I've ever had. "I'm such a big fan of you and fifth harmony. Y/n and I listen to your music all the time." Nicole tells her. "No you force me to listen to it. There's a difference." I say. "Whatever she's a little hot head and doesn't like anything." Nicole tells them. I roll my eyes and continue eating.

A/n~ I know I'm so late on updating. I'm busy working all the times. I was gone update the other night but I was so tired.  Still am witch is why this is short. Anyways next chapter coming soon. Already know what it's gone be.

~Paradise