5

Lauren's POV

"Mom! We're here!" I yelled walking into my parents home. "Did you get my groceries?" She asked coming into view. "Yes mom. We brought the store to you." Taylor tells her. Mom laughs and waves her off. "Oh don't be dramatic. Anyways I'll have your father get them and you two come help me prep the food. I got a to get done." Mom tells us. "Ill go wash my hands real quick." I walked off down the hall to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later we finished eating. Taylor left to hang out with some friends. So it's just mom and I. My dad is in the back room watching a game. "I'm telling you mom I could be an amazing baker. I could probably outdo Ally for once." I said. "Oh don't let her hear you say that. Then it'll be war." She tells me. "Let's move into the living so we can get comfortable. I'll get us some tea." I nodded and headed out. It was kinda cold so I decided to go get a blanket. I went to the closet with blankets in it and search for my favorite blanket. It was really fluffy and warm. After moving things out the way I found it. Snatching it off the shelf a book fell. I picked it up and saw it was our picture book. So I decided to take it to look in.

Finally getting to the living room I sat down and got comfortable. Then opening up the book. I looked through old pictures I found hidden in one of the closets I was looking in. "Whats that Lauren?" My mom asked coming back from the kitchen. She sat beside me and handed me one of the cups she brought with her. "A picture book. I found it in the hall closet." I told her. She smiled and scooted closer. "Well let's take a look at it. It'll be nice to look back at when you were still a angel." She said and I gasped. "I still am." I said. "Whatever you say mi amor." She said and opened the old book.

I smiled as she told me about each picture. "Oh I think there's of Chris smashing cake in your face." My mom said excitedly. She got ready to turn the page but I stopped her. I took a picture out and looked at it more closely. "I kinda remember her." I said and my mom looked. She frowned looking at the photo. "What happened to her mom? And who is she?" I asked looking at the newborn in my little arms. "Umm..."

A/n~ before I forget I made Y/n not GIP. I don't want make anyone Trans or Intersex to feel disrespected in anyway. That's not my intention and I don't plan on ever doing that.

~Paradise