28

I was sleeping peacefully. Well until my covers was snatched off my body. I jumped up instantly angry at whoever was in my room. And that person just so happened to be Lauren. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked. "Mom wants everyone down stairs in an hour." She says before walking out. "There was a better way to fucking say that!" I yell at her. I try to go back to sleep but I was to mad to do so. So I just got just dressed and went to Nicole's room. "Please tell me that demon disturbed your sleep too?" I asked and hopped on her bed. "What happened?" She asked as she slipped her shirt on.

"I was peacefully sleeping and that wanna be spice girl yanks my blanket off me. Now I'm pissed off." I tell her. "Oh that's why you were screaming. I thought you were playing the game again." She says and shrugs. "But I think you two should talk. Y'all are always at each other's head for no reason." Nic says. I scoff and shake my head. "It's not for no reason. If she'd back off we'd be cool." I said. "You need to try opening up more." She says and I roll my eyes. "Now let's go downstairs." Nicole and I left her room and headed downstairs. By the looks Lauren's parents were giving us it wasn't going to be a peaceful morning.

"Grab your plates girls and have a seat." Micheal says as he places sausage on each plate. Nodding we grabbed our plates and sat at the table. Once everyone was seated we ate in silence. It was so tense and awkward. So I ate as fast as I could so I could leave. "I'm gonna clean this and go clean my room." I say knowing damn well I wasn't going to do that. "Sit. We need to talk." She says. "About?" I asked. "Last night. That was unacceptable." She tells us. "And it was an accident. We lost track of time." I say for the thousandth time. "And I called you multiple times to remind you but you didn't answer. Then when I confronted you two about it you had an attitude." She says glaring at me.

"I really didn't have and attitude but i can tho." I mumbled thinking she didn't hear me. "Y/n." Nicole says with wide eyes. "Excuse me?" Clara says. "Look it was an accident. If you're going to ground us than do so. Next time time I'll pay more attention." I say loudly. "Oh my gosh..." Taylor says and puts her head in her hands. Nicole grabbed my arm and I could feel she was shaking slightly. "That's it! This attitude of yours needs to go!" Micheal yells slamming he's hand on the table. Which resulted in him accidentally knocking his glass cup on the ground shattering. I instantly shielded my face while Nic held on to me tighter. "Micheal." Clara says sternly. He sighs before sitting back down. "I didn't mean to scare you." He says. "Let's ju- I'll be in my room." Nicole says interrupting him. Once she leaves the kitchen I get up and follow her back to her room.

A/n~ this chapter sucks.😬

~Paradise