36

"Draw ten Y/n." Paige says as she also puts down two draw two's. We been playing Uno for the past hour and apparently everyone is going against me now cause I keep winning. "Really? Y'all really plotting against me now?" I asked as they laughed. "I don't know what your talking about." Isabella says with a smirk. "Like I don't see y'all texting and taking pictures of your cards." I say I pull my cards. "That's already cause I'll still find a way to win." I will them. I almost laughed at how easy I was about to win. A lot of my cards were the same numbers. But most importantly I had draw four draw fours. "Says the person with the whole deck." Nicole says way to happy. The game continued on and I got rid of the cards I didn't need.

"Y/n you looking a little light over there." Paige says after she skipped me. "Men go on somewhere. I ain't even did nothing to you." I said. "You right. Let's help her out. Gone and hold this for us." Nicole says and slaps down exactly what I needed. A draw four. "Yeah my hands getting a little tired over here." Isabella says and drops two more. "Don't do it Paige. Remember who I am." I tell the blonde blonde. "I'm so sorry." She says with a pout. "Think about it. Don't fuck your partner over." I warned her. But the she didn't listen and put her card down. "See I tried to warn y'all. But y'all was getting way to happy thinking y'all was gone win." I said. "She's bluffing. Just give up already." Isabella says. She leans back against the couch getting comfortable.

"Bet. I got a card for Nic, one for Isabella, another Paige, and an extra one for you all to fight over. Uno Uno out!" I said as I placed each card down one by one. I jumped up when Isabella threw her cards at me. "You've got to kidding me!" Isabella yelled making me laugh. Paige laugh as she looks at Nicole who were still looking at the cards I just put down. "Gone and pull yo 32 cards. Better yet take the whole deck while you at it." I said and dodged a pillow Nicole threw at me. "What's going on here?" We all looked towards the door and saw my mom coming in with my sisters. "Ma they attacking me cause they suck at uno." I say running over and hiding behind her. My sister gave me a weird look when I didn't call her Clara.

"Awww... don't hurt my baby." Mom says and shields me. "Please hurt her. She stole my shirt and won't give it back." Lauren says. "I'll throw you in the pool." I said and jumped at the older girl. "Y'all having a sleepover?" Taylor asked as she looked at the pillows and blankets scattered everywhere. "Yep. Y'all should join us." Nic says excitedly. "I'm in. Let me get changed." Taylor says and runs upstairs. "I guess I'll join. I could use a girls night." Lauren says and goes upstairs too. "No! Go back to your house!" I shouted. Only thing I received was her middle finger disappearing upstairs.

After a while they come back down and they start doing each other's makeup. "Y/n can we please do your makeup?" Paige asked with a pout. I looked up from my phone then went back to my game. "Girl no. I'm playing Roblox." I said and she smacks her teeth. "Come on. Just this once and we'll never ask again." Isabella says. I ignored her and continued to play the game. Out of nowhere I'm grabbed from all over and my phone falls on my face. "Yo! What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. "Just relax and it'll all be over soon." Nicole says and pats my cheek. "CHRIS!!" I yelled to the boy who's been hiding out in his room. "CHRIS! ATTACK!! ATTACK!!" A few minutes later of struggling loud footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. "Unhand my sister!" Chris shouts and nerf bullets began flying. They ended up letting go of me and I ran to my brother. "Y'all evil man." I said while throwing a pillow at them. "Let's go." Chris says and drags me up stairs. Nobody seemed to realize the two parents secretly recorded the whole thing.

~Paradise