6

"Umm..." Is all she said before rubbing her neck. "Ok now I'm getting nervous." I said as butterflies formed in my stomach. "Well I guess I can't put this off any longer. T-This is your younger sister Lauren." She told me. I looked at her in shock. "My sister?" I asked. "Yes. Well one of them. She has a twin sister as well." She tells me. I didn't know what to say or do. I mean my mom just dropped a bombshell on me. How could they keep this secret from us. "No. Mom there's no way I have two other sisters." I told her in disbelief.

"Look I know it's a lot to take in but I promise you I'm telling the truth. Just let me explain please." She practically begs me. I nod and run my hand through my hair. "Ok... I'm listening." I tell her. "Gracias mija. So it all started when you were six, Chris was 4, and Taylor was only one. Your dad and I really wanted to have another baby." She starts. "For some reason it I wasn't getting pregnant. Eventually we found your dad had a really low sperm count." She said and I look at her in disgust. "Mom!" I say and she laughs. "Sorry. I guess I could've keep that to myself. But we really wanted another kid. So we looked for other options and decided  get an insemination." She explains carefully to me.

"But why do I only remember one baby? And why didn't I remember until now?" I asked. "Lauren you were a child. Plus they weren't around long for you all remember well enough. And you were practically attached to Y/n. Heck she was attached to you too. She loved sleeping in your arms." I smiled when she caressed my cheek. "Y/n. What was the other ones name?" I asked. "Her name was Nicole. Or what Chris called her... Nickel." We both laughed and in looked back at the picture. Mom pulled out another picture showing both the twins together. "So what happened to them?" I asked. She said and frowned. "Well..."

A/n~ I couldn't sleep until I finished this chapter. I'm getting back in the writing mood like I used to be.

~Paradise