38

"Well look who finally decided to join us." Nicole says as step out onto the back patio. I waved off Nicole and took a seat beside my mom. "Morning mom." I said as I leaned into her. "Good morning mi amor. Did you sleep good?" She asked me. "I did. I'm surprised I'm even up right now." I told her. Yesterday we threw a birthday party for our grandpa. Which meant also meeting the rest of the family. "Did you two enjoy the party yesterday?" Mom asked. "I loved it. Especially all the dancing and singing." Nic tells her. "I liked it to an extent." I said. "What? You didn't have fun?" Nic asked. "I mean yeah it was fun. But there was so many people. And if I got my cheek squeezed one more time I was gone fight." I tell her. 

Mom laughed and squeezed my cheek. "Oh they were just excited to meet you two." She says mocking way. "Ma... come on. It's still sore." I whined. "Oh ok. Where did you go anyways yesterday. After two hours you disappeared." Mom asked. "Up to my room. One of our cousins and I decided to play video games." I told her. "Should've known. I swear your addicted to that game. Well I'm just glad you two enjoyed and met the family." She says. We continued to talk about random things before going in to make breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just ask her Y/n. She's literally your only opinion." I said to myself as I paced outside Lauren's room. "It's literally not that hard. Just knock and ask." I said. My eyes darted to the door when I heard it open. "Either you ask me the question or go back to your room. You've been pacing for thirty minutes now." Lauren says. I sighed and pushed her into her room before closing the door behind. Not before checking to see if anyone was lurking. "Did you really have to push me?" Lauren asked. "Look I don't wanna see your face either. But I really need the help." I told her. Lauren rolled her eyes and sat on her bed. "What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"So... let's say I had a date today. Where would I take someone on a date?" I asked nervously playing with the string on my hoodie. "You got a date!?" Lauren asked loudly. I quickly covered her mouth and shushed her. "Not so loud Lauren." I whined. "Woah wait... your date is today and you have no idea what your gonna do for it?" Lauren asked. I groaned and plopped down in her desk chair. "It's my first one ok." I mumbled. I never got the chance to date anyone. Even if I did I was to scared to. "Awww... really?" Lauren says in a baby voice. "Ok I knew shouldn't have asked you." I said. I stood up to leave but she pulled to seat next to her. "Ok I'll stop. Now tell about them and what do they like." Lauren tells me. "Well it's Paige I'm taking out."

A/n~ I hate writing date scenes so I'm skipping it. Plus I suck at them.

~Paradise