14

The next day I was helping Ms Greene garden. She wanted me to do something that'll calm my nerves down. Take my time and talk instead of getting upset. So when she got back from shopping she pulled everyone out to garden. "Y/N STOP!" Olivia squealed as I threw a worm at her in Nic. "Ms Greene!" Nic whined and pointed at me. "Oh toughen up girls. It's just a little worm. It doesn't even bite." Ms Greene says and says them off. The two huffs as I chuckled. "Yeah. Grow some balls. You'll never know what'll appear when I'm near." I say flicking the soil at them. "I feel like you threatened me." Olivia says squinting her eyes at me.

"Ok Y/n." Ms Greene says and claps her hands together. "Yes?" I ask. "What's going on in your head? You seemed pretty upset yesterday."she asked me. "I guess I was." I mumbled. "Wanna tell me why?" She asked smiling at me. "I mean can you blame me. We've had a horrible childhood growing up. We got beat on just about everyday. And I'm supposed to be over the moon over some strangers I don't even know." I say. "You don't have to. It's ok to be cautious about it. You have every right to be that way." She tells me. "What if they're just as abusive as she is? We don't know. I'd rather be somewhere I know I'm safe at and that's here." I say.

"Y/n you have every right to be on the fence about this. But if it turns out that's not our mom I want to I want to get to know my actual one." Nic says. ""Y/n I know your scared but this could be your chance at something better." Olivia tells me. "I get it ok. Y'all don't think I want the same thing. But how do you expect me to be so trusting towards people I don't know. So excuse me if I'm a bit cautious to change." I say and start digging a hole. "Ok everyone. Everyone deals with things differently. Nicole is a little more open than Y/n is. All we can do is give her time. Everything is happening so fast." Ms Greene tells them.

"Look I want to know if it's true or not. It's just a lot to take in that we probably were kidnapped. I don't want that to be true but if it is I want just want everything to be better than it is here. Just let me process it." I tell them. "Take all the time you need. Either way we'll have each other along the way." Nic says before scooting over and side hugging me. "Exactly. Now let's finish these flowered so I can cook lunch. Remember later we have to get your blood drawn for the dna test." Ms Greene tells us. "Tacos right?" I asked. "Yes Y/n. You've been begging for some."

A/n~ sorry for the wait. I been stressing with the with my job but that's figured out now. Also I kept deleting this chapter and changing it.

Hope y'all enjoy Rockets🚀 and Rockettes🚀

~Paradise