11

Y/n's POV

"WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET MY HOUSE CLEAN!" I jumped when my cover was snatched off my body. "What the fuck!" I said as the cold air hit my body. Then holding my mouth as I was hit. "Watch your god damn mouth. And put some clothes on." She tells me and walks out the room. I moved my hand and saw little bit of blood. "Why can't we just wake up peacefully?" Nic asks herself as she sits up. "Is it bad to say that I'm really starting hate her?" I asked. "It should... but at this point I'm starting to agree with you." She says.

I sighed as got out of bed. Grabbing some shorts and a shirt putting them on. "Alright. Let's see what destruction she made for us today." Nic said and we head out our room to the living. It didn't look that messy but there were some broken bottles scattered around. "Don't just stand there. I got company coming over. It needs to be spotless." Mom tells us. Nic and I went in the kitchen to get cleaning supplies. "Better be done before I get back." Mom yelled before we heard the door slam shut.

"Yo I did the dishes last night. She purposely poured ketchup and shit on these." I say once I seen the sink. I literally did them all before bed that way she didn't get mad today. "I really hate it here. How did we end up with the worst mom ever?" Nic says. "Ok you start in the living room since it's not much and I'll start in here." I tell my sister. "Alright. I'll come help when I get done." She tells me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's back. She has a guy with her." Nic says jogging back from the window. "A guy?" I asked more to myself. The door unlocked so I hid my phone in my hoodie. Nic doing the same. "Girls this is my friend Andrew. He will be joining us for dinner." Mom says sweetly. Nic and I look at each other not convinced at all. She know damn well she ain't no angel. But the guy seems to believe her. "Sup. I'm Y/n." I say and wave. "I'm Nicole." Nicole gives him a nod. "Alright the pizza should be here soon. We ordered a lot so everyone has something to choose from." Mom says and pinches my cheek. The fuck.

I fake a smile and stand up. "I'm going to go get something to drink." I say so I can get away from them. Mom is acting way to fucking nice. "Me too." Nic says and follows me to the kitchen. "Ok she's acting weird. Also that guy is creepy." Nicole tells me. "Right. That's why I left. I'm staying away from them as much as I can. I might eventually and sneak out." I tell her and she nods. "Count me in. After eating let's pretend to be super sleepy and go to bed. Then we sneak out." She says. "As long as you barely talk." I tell her and she frowns. "What? Why?" She asks. "Cause you can't act for shit. Even when she's drunk she can tell when your lying." I say.
⛔️ Trigger warning ⛔️

"Y/n help me with the food!" Mom yells. "Be right back." I tell Nic and run to the door. "Where is it?" I asked her and stepped out. "Oh there's no pizza." She says and the door slams shut. I jumped back with wide eyes. "Mom what's going on?" I asked as she went to sit down. "Oh just a little deal I made with him." She tells me. "Deal? What deal?" I asked getting nervous. "Oh well mama needed a more cash for her 'medicine'. So I agreed to let him have a little fun with Nicole." She says with a smirk. See I knew she was acting weird and now I know why.

She's the same old drug addiction she's always been. I hear Nicole scream making my heart sink. "Nicole! Mom please open the door!" I yelled and banged on the door. "No can do. She'll be fine." She's says waving me off. "Then I'll find a way in." I grabbed chair and smashed it through the window. "Hey!" Mom yelled before grabbing me. So I pushed her over the porch railing. I quickly crawled in the window and to the living window. Making my way to the living room I grabbed a vase.

Once I got there I saw Andrew trying to get Nicole's pants off but she was putting up a good fight. I mean his face was scratched up. "Y/n help!" She yelled once she saw me. He looked back and smashed the vase over his head knocking him out cold. "Come on Nic. I got you." I help her up before running to the back door. Stopping I ran back I took his ID out his wallet. Then grabbing my sisters hand and leaving the house before mom could get to us. She's probably struggling in the bush.

A/n~ another long chapter. I'm surprised

~Paradise