4

"That'll be 15.49." I told the customer. They paid for their food and I handed them their drink cups. "Your food will be with you soon." I told them. I work at a pizza shop. I like working here. I get a discount on the food and free drinks. "Hi I was wondering if I could get some free food?" Someone asked. I looked up to and saw my sister. Behind her stood Olivia and Tristan. "Now you know I always feed your broke ass." I told her. "I'm not broke." Nic said and poured. "Says the one without a job." Olivia says. "I hate y'all." Nic says and she stalks off to a table. The other two following behind.

I chuckled and started gathering my things. My coworker was switching with me so I could take my lunch. I grabbed drink cups and filled them. I put in my order and went to sit with them. Sitting the cups down carefully. "So how's it going?" I asked. "Amazing. I just got done seeing my boyfriend." Tristan told me. "What does he even look like? I just realized I've never seen him." I asked him. "Really? I thought you met him on Monday with these two." He said confused. "Wait what?! I was working Monday." I exclaimed as our pizza was brought to us. Olivia and Nic giggle as they grab a slice. "Oh mad. Maybe next time then." He shrugs and starts eating.

"Well my day is going good. I bought six new outfits and a new bedroom set." Olivia excitedly says. "Damn... tell your parents to adopt me. You living your best life." I told the older girl. "Mom says she's down. Just let her know when and she'll off your mom. Apparently she knows people." Olivia joked. "Wait! What about me?" Nic asked. "Nicole even if they adopted you you'd still be broke." Tristan said and she scoffed. "I gotta get a job." She said and pouted. I checked my phone and saw it was time to get back to work. I finished the rest of my pizza and drink. "I'll see y'all later. I get back to work." I told them and stood up. "Don't worry. Well be here rooting you on for your last two hours." Nic told me. I pretended to cry and hug her. "This is why I love y'all."

A/n~ RIP Chadwick Boseman. Forever and always in our hearts❤️❤️

~Paradise