17

Y/n's POV

"We need to go out and do something!" Olivia yells bursting into the room making me knock over the suitcase I was packing. I took a deep breath and kicked my the clothes that I dropped. "Woah there tiger." Olivia says and plops down on the bed. "She's a little upset that we're leaving tomorrow." Nic says as she neatly packs her suitcase. "Ahhh... what about you?" Olivia asks my sister. "I mean I'm upset to. This is our home and we're leaving now moving to another city. Your moms house I mean. Where we lived never felt like home. But you two gave us a place to call home." Nic tells her.

"I'm not upset. I'm just..." I paused trying to find another word to describe how I felt. "In your feelings?" Nic asked and I glared at her. "Depressed?" Olivia asked. "Why the hell would I be depressed?" I asked. "Because your gonna mess me. It's hard not seeing this face every day." She says and blows a kiss at me. "I'm gonna miss you the less." I say and pic up the clothes I dropped. Olivia laughed and flipped me off. "Ok now back to what I said. We need to do something. This is the last day I'll you'll be staying in this house and then your gone. Let's go eat, watch a movie, maybe even bowling." She says.

"I GOT IT!" Olivia yells. "Could you stop yelling." I say covering my ears. "Sorry. But we should get a bounce house. My uncle owns one a bounce house business and he'll bring one over for his favorite niece. Might even close down building for us and we'll have all access to all the inflatables." Olivia says. "That actually sounds fun." Nic says. "Yeah I'm kinda tempted beat y'all as in bounce house." I said with a smirk. "I might regret this but I'm gonna go call my uncle and see if we can use his building." Olivia gets up and walks out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia's uncle let us use his place since he was already there doing paperwork. The store was closed and the blinds down so nobody tried to come in. "Alright girls. If anybody knocks don't let them in. You have access to everything but the bumper cars. Those are out of order." He tells us. "Oh and please don't pop the inflatables." He says looking directly at Olivia. "It was one time. I forgot about the pen in my pocket." She says holding up her hands. "Mmhh... now if you need anything just let me know. I'm ordering pizza in a hour and there's snacks in the break room for you three." He tells us before heading upstairs to his office. "Where should we start?" I asked. "The obstacle course!" Nic and Olivia yells and we run over to the section.

A/n~ a little something for y'all before I go to sleep. Gotta watch Hannah Montana with my little cousin.

~Paradise