21

After eating we went into the living and talked. "Ok that's enough about us. We want to know about you two." Clara says with a smile. "What would you like to know? Ask us anything." Nic tells her. "Ok... well did you have any friends back where you grew up?" She asked. "Yes we did. Her name is Olivia. They practically took us in after everything happened with our mom- sorry I meant Caroline." Nicole groans as she corrects herself. "Hey don't apologize. You've only known her as mom your whole life. It's ok." Clara said and Nic nodded. "We had another friend named Tristan but once he got a boyfriend he stopped coming around. Thought he was to good for us." Nic says. "Speaking of Tristan... little miss Nicole had a-" Before I could finish my sentence Nicole pops me in the mouth.

"What the fuck!" I say and punch her in the arm. "Language Y/n." Clara warned. "Sorry." I apologized. "So in school did you do any extracurricular activities?" Lauren asked. "No. We weren't allowed to do that. Y/n did for a year or two before Caroline made her quit." I tell her. "Well than what do you like to do for fun?" Lauren asked instead. "Well I like art. I've always like the meaning behind it so to escape reality I would draw. I've always wanted to play softball." Nicole says. "I played softball. Maybe you can try out for your senior year and I can give you some pointers." Lauren suggested. "I'll think about it." Nicole tells her. "What about you Y/n?"

"I played basketball and soccer. Oh and I like to play video games." I say. "PlayStation 4?" Chris asked. "Yep. It's in my suitcase." I tell him. "So what are your plans when you get out of school?" Micheal asked. "I don't know yet honestly. I'll possibly go to college and see where that takes me." I say. "Oh I want go to a art school." Nicole says. "Where's the bathroom?" Nicole asked. "Oh there's one down the hall. Last door on the right." Taylor tells her. As Nicole leaves I sneak my way out while they begin doing other things and follow my sister. Before Nicole closed the door I slipped in. "So what you think of about them?" I asked scarring her.

"Y/n I have to pee." Nic says annoyed. "Ok then pee. Now answer my question." I say and hop up on the sink. Nicole rolls her eyes and continues to use the restroom. "I think they're pretty nice so far. I mean I'm really liking it here. You?" She asks. "I like it but I'm still feeling it out you know.  But they seem cool." I tell her. Once Nicole was finished she washed her hands and we left. "Hey I'm going to show you to your rooms." Lauren says when we got back to the living. "Ok. Lead the way." Nic says.  We follow Lauren up the stairs and to last two rooms. "Ok you both have your own room. You can just pick which one you want." She tells us as Chris and Micheal bring up our belongs. "I want this one." Nic calls out quick. I look in her room and mine. "That's cool cause this one is bigger." I say grabbing my things from Chris and putting in my new room. Mines in the left and Nic's on the right. "Wait- that's not fair." Nic whines. "You the one that was quick to pick a room." I shrug. "We'll let you two get settled in. Need anything just ask." Micheal says and takes his eldest kids with him.

A/n~snow kept me from work so why not update.

~Paradise