options

Come to my house.. said jimin and jungkook I look at them kinda shocked.

What am I supposed to do. Jimin is my bestfriend for years and jungkook is probably just a horny ass teacher.

Ofcourse I wanna go stay with jimin but my parents will eventually find out and force me to go to the hell.

"I-ll just find myself a place"

"Y/n look at you no jobs gonna give you a house asap" jungkook spoke.

It's true but-

"I'll stay with mr. Jeon"

Mr. Jeon?! Why not me??

"Jimin if I stay with you its gonna be super obvious for my parents to find out"

Oh yeah.

So umm today night you'll probably have to escape from your home.

I'll help you sneak out and then you'll come stay with me babygirl-

BABYGIRL?!?!
taehyung and jimin both spoke out.

"Listen here jungkook your a teacher here but that doesnt means I'll let any guy fuck around with y/n"

Jimin gritted his teeth.

Why is he speaking so causally to jungkook he is mr. Jeon our teacher!!

"Exactly jungkook keep your dick in your pants stop trying to fuck around with y/n! She isnt one of those people" tae said with anger.

Did he just say that?!!? Isnt he a teacher?!? Are they talking about dicks now?!?!

Look here both of you I'll call her whatever i want and she doesn't seems to be bothered so fuck off.
Jungkook said smirking.

I mean yeah i dont mind it coz I have million things to worry about and my teacher whose possibly a fuckboy calling me nicknames isn't one.

"Its okay it's just his way of speaking I guess"

Oh hell no!

If it's his way of speaking then get used to us speaking the same way.
Taehyung said probably jealous?

T-tae..

Yeah babygirl..

Okay that sounds hella hot ngl.. that deep voice and anger in it I'll go crazy!! Babygirl still is kinda cringe in a way.

Sweetness look here, jimin mumbled.

I look up immediately.

Tell me if this guy troubles you..

As if I would, jungkook said.

"Jungkook your my teacher and I accept that relationship but I dont like cocky friends"

Then start liking a cocky person like me you don't have options, he said probably really serious.

"No one makes me like things I decide myself"

"And I do my options..one of them can be kicking your balls but I'll keep it for later"