relationship is good

It's the second day. Yesterday when we got home jungkook showered me with kisses and cuddles.

I told jimin about the dating and I told him I'm officially in a relationship!! Ge was quite happy for me. Jimin also seems to have found a crush but she seems to be a cold ass person so hes scared to confess.

Its morning I and jungkook had a nice breakfast we both made together. He is really a nice man.

We both went to school. How I'm I gonna stop looking at him at school oh God its gonna be hard I thought to myself.

We cant be letting people know we are dating since that can risk kooks job so we both didnt go together.

I entered the school quite happy from the usual. He is the reason.
I loved every moment every second of yesterday.

I remember how I used to hate him and now I'm already in love.
I'm on the clouds ☁️☁️☁️

The classes went good I was attentive since I'm on the front bench I had to be attentive.

Its jungkooks lecture now. He enters with the strict teacher aura as always. Girls fangirling over him because his muscles are visible from the shirt quite well.

How can they flirt openly with their teacher. The guy sitting beside me was dying out of cringe and I couldn't help but laugh at his expressions.

Jungkook's pov:
I enter the class and the usual shit starts happening. Geez these girls are just 19 or 20 how do they have the guts to flirt with a teacher.

To be honest I never liked girls like this they just fall for looks and muscles it's kinda annoying to me how they dont even care what type of a person I may be all they care is about good looks and body.

That's why y/n caught my eyes. The first ever girl who never did such stupid shit and also she rejected never in my life I've been rejected but she did it.

She loves me for my personality and that makes me feel good. Well think about it what's gonna be the profit of having a handsome boyfriend/husband if he doesnt have a goofd personality ? Literally nothing right.

I smile at her a bit as I enter the class. My smile soon turns to a frown when I see her dying in laughter because of the guy beside her, I feel jealous that I'm not the one making her laugh that way  but again she looks so cute.

Everyone please calm down and sit down on your seats,I say.

Today I checked your papers and most of yall have done well I'm quite happy with yall, I said as the kids had genuinely made progress.

Miss y/n your scores the highest and you've scored full Mark'si said with a proud smile which then turned into a smirk.

—End of pov—

Y/n was walking out of her class so immensely happy. Nothing feels good than a good math grade especially when you score full mark's.

I was walking out of the class and my friends were all happy. We had a little party coz we did good.

I went home and jungkook was their. He jumped like a bunny and hugged me tight then pecked my lips.

I'm so damn proud of my baby,he said.

Thank you kookie,I said.

How bout a reward for my baby?, he said.