Marriage?

Warring contains  mention self harm/ it may trigger you read at your own will or skip⚠️⚠️
It's been a 5 years and things are well. Y/n has at a company job and jungkooks still a teacher. The talks about him and y/n are all gone by now no one probably even knows shit.

Namjoon had long gone cured from the nightmares thanks to seokjin. Apparently namjoon wishes to live a single life with his brother and his bestfriend seokjin. He also the best sold artist in the Min cooperation. Hes rapping is going very well and happy that he persuaded it as a career.

Dr. Seokjin has alot of visits to jungkook and y/n he is always worried about jungkook but no can help. He also wants to stay single, he is too beautiful for anyone in this world according to he himself.

Well Min yoongi has a crush but seems like he fucks up every chance he gets to talk with her. A shy he is he cannot ask her out even though everyone seems to notice that she likes him too.

Jung hoseok is married with famous dancer as well Lee yeora.
He is very well known even more popular and the couple is famous for dancing videos going viral.

Kim taehyung apparently as a affair with his new secretary choi anna the business has a huge rise but it's going very well.

Back to jungkook and y/n

Since today is a sunday they're both home rightnow.

Y/n can you get the box in the drawer of the brown desk?

Yeah sure kook wait.

They both are currently putting a frame on the wall together. He probably needs the tools I'm the box.

Y/n opened the box and thr sight just made her cry, memories raised but the tears are not the sad ones but she's hurt too.

Y/n what happened- why are you crying y/n what happened-

Jungkook practically freaking out to y/n's sudden crying.

The blades...She said.

When y/n was in depression and anxiety she often made cuts on her hand. It made her feel better. She couldn't scream couldn't remove her anger and stress  anyone or anything.

It made her happy seeing her blood flow down. It was a relief in it's own way. It never hurts her to cut her own hand never did she even hiss at the pain the mind of teen found it an escape which it wasnt.

She told jungkook and he understood he thought the tears are of fear and pain but they arent.

Jungkook ,in my life when I have see a blade always  made a cut on me,since I got depressed but I didnt do it today kook, jungkook I'm happy it feels so good it feels better than seeing my blood flow down my wrists.

Proud of her self that she isnt that depressed anymore. So was jungkook. He held her close and kissed her. He felt so happy that he is helping her out.

The finally put the frame on the wall. A picture of them together happy.

(Just imagine its jungkook) this is the picture in the frame

Were gonna put on more soon in the future love, he said.

Were really happy together I just hope no more problems for us, y/n said.

So when do we get married?

She just laughed.

Until she saw him going on the knees and pull out a box of ring.

She was happy definitely, she knew jungkook wouldn't prank her on this, yes she's young but she wants to get married to him.

Marry me Min y/n

Yes kook but I'm too young I'm just 24..

25 y/n its 25 happy birthday..

What!? Birthday!? Her birthday and she doesnt knows it her self.

I know you forgot but i can't forget your birthday, he just smiled.

I know y/n but its gonna take a year to get us married and I think we are ready.

Yes jungkook we should, I would love to get married.

I wanted this to be special but I couldn't wait anymore..

Its special.

She finally said as jungkook put a ring on her finger.

Your gonna be Mrs.jeon soon..

Yes, Mr.jeon I am.

this ends here—