pretending its okay

Y/n was broken when she heard that he wants to break up with her. She couldn't cry because she was too much into shock.

How could he, i trusted him, I trusted him so much, i shouldnt have but he it felt so right to trust him, he felt right.

I literally trusted a 23 year old guy who is possibly a fuckboy teacher wow how stupid of me but why do I not hate him!?

Just why do I love you jungkook..?

I thought we will be a forever thing, I should have known that's only gonna happen in some stupid wattpad fanfiction.

How stupid of me. I lost my virginity to him thinking he was worth losing it, thinking he really loved me.

But I still love him, i still want to even though he broke my heart into pieces. I still want to love you jungkook what have you done to me...

The stress and depression was rising in y/n again. Not only jungkook left her but she also has other problems to worry about like her parents, school and on top of that she is living in someone else's house without paying them.

Even though taehyung and namjoon are really close it still doesnt fit y/ns ethics to stay there for free.

I still cant believe that jungkook said such things about me, he cant do that he is not like that, but again taehyung wont lie.

That whole day y/n didnt eat anything nor did she drink water. She just stayed in her room, thinking just thinking about what nexts.

—The next day—

Y/n cameand sat at the breakfast table, all ready for school. She looked broken. They were happy that atleast she came down for dinner.

Y/n you dont have to go to school today it's okay stay home, taehyung said.

No tae I'll go I cant let a stupid break up affect me so much, y/n said.

Even they know that it wasnt just a stupid break. Anyone could tell it just by looking in her eyes.

I'm coming to school with you y/niee, jimin said.

She just fake smiled. They dont blame her for that though, they understand she is been going thru alot. She didnt even cry, shes keeping it all in.

Y/n takecare of yourself okay? Both the Kim's said as she nodded.

Y/n and jimin soon left for school.

—At school—

Jimin was just worried that could y/n handle herself at school, what if she starts crying or perhaps she just cant handle herself.

Jimin just held her hand he doesnt wants her to be alone today. At school she behaves shes all good. She jokes with jimin and she constantly smiles, but it's just a act. Inside shes hurting it's like constant knifes are being thrown at her.

Soon it was jungkooks lecture.

Jungkook entered he was pretty normal just like he always is. It hurts her abit but Theres a smile plastered on her face, her eyes are glistening with love but why jungkook thought to himself.

She loves its clear to him but he doesnt want that he wants her too forget him that's the best for both of them.

Jungkook starts teaching and she just attentively learns everything.
Jungkook doesnt really get her behavior but its killing him, its killing him to stay away from her.

Jimin isnt liking it either, he doesnt like her faking an act that shes okay. He wants her to cry, he wants her to deliver the emotions shes actually feeling.

After the class ends jimin pulls her out.

What was that y/n? What are you doing?

Pretending it's okay, she didnt lie to him, she didnt want too.