Bad lair

Just spill it guys, y/n said with a quite eager and annoyed tone.

What do you mean spill it ? We arent hiding anything from you, jimin said obviously lying.

Say it already  I know yall are lying ,I said with quite serious tone.

W-what we arent hiding anything y/n, and neither are we lying, said taehyung with a fake laugh.

Taehyung we both know your lying and I can read you guys like a book,so just tell me now and I'm dead serious! I said.

Tell me please, y/n said.

Taehyung just gave up he could not see y/n like that. He just didnt care he wanted her to know the truth.

Jungkook he is lying, taehyung muttered out.

I know he is,  y/n said.

Both jimin and taehyung we abit schooked but then also they knew y/n did love jungkook , guessing he is lying didnt take her a while.

He still loves you very much probably even more now, taehyung said.

Those words, y/n felt tears in her eyes, she knew it, she knew that jungkook did love her. She wasnt wrong about him, she wasnt wrong about them. It made her really happy.

Why is he doing this? Y/n asked.

Mr. Lee he is keeping an eye on jungkook, if he finds out about you two he'll probably take jungkooks job away and he would remove you from the school too, taehyung said with a guilty expression on his face.

He doesnt wants your future to be ruined, taehyung said with a small smile.

Y/n was crying now, all she thought was her pain her sadness her stress and her depression but never did she think that all this was on his mind too, jungkook did went thru alot too in this. She felt guilty that she waant there for him when he needed her.

He told us to hide this from you because he wants you to move on, jimin spoke.

Stupid guy! Your a stupid guy jeon jungkook! What made him think that I would move on if he does this, what made him think that he was securing y/n's future by doing this because it's just ruining her present.

After all it's the present that should matter.

She cried happy, sad, angry tears dripping down her soft cheeks.

So I thought maybe making him jealous by you and taehyung being together would make him regret, jimin said.

Ofcourse it would make him regret but he wouldn't do anything about it either jimin, he would just be faking happiness thinking I moved on, how pathetic of him, y/n said.

That wont work I told jimin but he just didnt listen to me, taehyung said.

So what are you gonna do y/n?
Jimin asked.

Confront him, I'm done with this all I can do is that! Y/n said.

I love you jungkook, and you being so selfless and thinking for the better ment of me rather than yours is just so stupid, does love really make people selfless? If it does it's a really beautiful yet scary thing, y/n thought to herself.

Call jungkook and tell him to come over, y/n said.

He wont come her y/n you know that right? He said.

Tell him I got a panic attack and I'm asking for him, y/n said.

Jimin just nodded.

Yes jungkook would definitely come if that's the case, he knows how bad her panic attacks are and he also knows that y/n must need him the most.

I texted him hell be here soon, jimin said.

—timeskip—

What happened to her!?! Where is she?! Is she ok- jungkook cut himself off when he saw y/n sitting in the hall way all fine.

What the? Why did you lie jimin she seems all right!!? He yelled at Jimin.

Dont yell at him kook! Y/n said with a straight face.

I know about your lies and why? Just why did you do that? Y/n spoke.

Lies? What lies? I'm not lying to anyone miss y/n, jungkook said.

Y/n escaped a bitter chuckle as she clearly knew how bad jungkooks lying skills are.

We are not in school jungkook you can call me y/n, y/n said with a fake smile.

Even though we arent we have no other relationship miss y/n we are just in a student teacher relationship, his words dont hurt me but I'm sure they hurt himself.

A bad liar mr. Jeon that's what you are, cant even hide it, y/n said chuckling.

Jungkook just sighed knowing he couldn't lie anymore.

You just decided for the better ment of my future with out even considering my options on it? Y/n questioned.

I had too y/n, he said looking down.

No! You chose too is the correct statement mr. Jeon, y/n said mocking him possibly.

He sighed again loss of words ofcourse that's what he was.

You were not supposed to be deciding for my future jungkook, y/n said.

I should be since I love you and my decisions are still right y/n, he said.

Ofcourse you could never be wrong mr. Jeon, just to let you know now that we dont have any relationship please dont look out for me, y/n said in a sad and angry voice.

I love you jungkook, and you love me too bold of you to assume I'll move on, y/n said.

I'm your teacher for gods sake! Just move on for yourself please! He shouted back at me.

And my ex too! And your telling me to move on huh? Have you moved on jungkook!!? Have you!!?

YESS I HAVE AND YOU SHOULD TOO, he screamed at y/n.

Lair!! Your lying again!!
Y/n screamed back at him.

Jungkook just stormed out of the house. He is fucking anger at himself and the situation.

Stop hurting us jungkook, y/n softly cried.