I took the right decision,right?

But why are you pretending y/n, you know you dont have to pretend in front of me right?jimin said.

Yeah I know chim but I cant let a guy think that he broke me, I said.

Since when did you care about people?

Since this happened, she responded.

Jimin wanted to argue more with her but he read her facial expressions and it clearly said she didnt want too so he just sighed.
Soon she left off to the cafeteria for lunch.

Jimin's pov :

She is not the same, she doesnt smile often she doesnt laughter often and I dont like it even a bit.

Y/n had many problems in life but this one broke her and I can see it, she is great actress though she made herself look so happy that it was an illusion anyone would fall for.

Trying to hide her emotions and pretending to be okay is not good for her and I know she wont listen to me. I used to think i liked her but I never really did in that way.

I just got over protective over her and mistook my behavior as love but soon I realized it was not that and I just love y/n as a sister. Seeing her hurt, hurts me to the worst.

I was just thinking about this, when I felt a gaze on me I looked up to the corner and it was jungkook looking at me. Only if he was with her but again he is doing this for her. I thought and I just sighed.

Jungkook's pov:

She still loves me and it's very clear, well ofcourse she cant just move on in two days but it hurt to see her like this pretending to be okay. I love her so much and it hurts.

I see her talking to jimin he asked her things worriedly but she gives him short dry responses. She soon leaves towards the cafeteria I see jimin thinking about stuff, until he looks at me.

He was clearly anger but also his eyes had abit of pity on them. He knows it's not easy for me either.

She needs to move on I thought to myself, it's the best for both of us. I just want her future to be secured. She will get over me, it's just love and she can find another one right?

I saw her sitting with an unknown group of friends some of them boys and majority girls. I see she doesnt eat she just keeps looking at the plate with dead eyes.

While the guys near her try to flirt with her. I wanted to punch them and tell them she belongs to me but she doesnt. I just sighed.

— end of pov—

Why dont you stop them for flirting with her? Jimin said.

Jungkook was so into thoughts he didnt see jimin was right beside him by now.

You know I cant, jungkook said frustrated.

You can jungkook your just stopping yourself,  jimin said.

He was right though.

I have too, jungkook said with sad eyes.

No jungkook you dont have too, you chose too, jimin corrects him.

Jungkook just sighed in response.
Yes jungkook is jealous and sad too. The guys flirting with the girl he loves. She doesnt flirt back but she doesnt stop them either. She just stays there like shes dead inside.

Jimin was about to go free her from that but he stopped and turned back around.

I dont care for what your doing this, but it's making her sad and I cant handle, jimin said angrily.

Jimin you know I'm doing this for her future, jungkook said the same thing for the 155th time.

Your trying to secure her future but your ruining her present jungkook,and as all say we should live for the present, jimin said.

Jungkook somewhere knew jimin was right but also he wouldn't agree with it.

I'm gonna make her fall for taehyung, and it wouldn't be hard since they somewhere did like eachother in the past, jimin said with gritting his teeth.

Jungkook felt jealous the thought of y/n with someone else he didn't like it never, and taehyung he was just the perfect guy any girl would fall for. Jungkook is not just jealous but insecure too thinking y/n would fall for taehyung again.

Jungkook wanted her to move on but it hurts to him, but why? Isnt he whose deciding everything? He should be happy with jimins idea he thought to himself bit he cant be.

While jimin obviously he didnt mean what he said. He just made a plan to make jungkook jealous so that his jealousy out burst and he tells y/n the truth, I knew taehyung would help in this plan because taehyung wanted y/ns happiness too.

I took the right decision, right?
Jungkook mumbled to himself .