shes a psycho

⚠️⚠️ this may trigger you⚠️⚠️
If you get triggered by guns and stuff and bullet shots this is not for you you may skip ⚠️⚠️⚠️

-Back story real quick-

Me and my elder brother kim namjoon were hanging out near a park and a girl bumped into her. She seemed really sweet.

Namjoon asked for her number he was quite straightforward and she gave him her number. They eventually fell in love. The girl was kate.

I somewhere had a bad feeling about her and its true now. Namjoon was so in love with her she used him all his money and then left him like all of them gold diggers.

It took him 4 years to some how move on from her he was some what back to him when she came back. It took him just a week to accept her again.

All of us stopped him but he didnt listen. The same things started again. One day I found out that she is not only a gold digger but also a psycho.

I immediately told namjoon that she has committed many crimes and has numerous issues rightnow. He immediately broke up with her. She kept following him after that we moved here.

She came back here today rightnow and she hid namjoon somewhere I'm so scared. He is my brother I cant lose him at any cost.

I dont get why she made me say those stuff to y/n though? Does she know y/n?!! What did she do ?!!?

why did you make me do this to y/n ? I finally asked her.

She laughed like a complete maniac.

Your so dumb taetae, I'll tell you puppy, she said still eyes looking at me like devil.

You know she is the reason your brother moved on from me I hate that bitch!!! Urghh!! She screamed.

Y/n?? My brother loved her?!? Omg?? Was I really-

Yeah he loved her but like a sister,  I dont even know why that bitch is surrounded by men rightnow?!!

I wont let her be happy!!! Fucking slut!!

Even though I cant hear such words for y/n i have no options. I just look down hoping she would give me my brother back.

I'm such a bad person taehyung, she started crying. Is she regretting?? I'll get my namjoon back??

It's okay just give me my brother back and things will be better, he'll forgive you.

Hehe hehe but since I've already been bad I should probably be evil now, she smirked.

How about I kill your brother?

No!!!

Then how about you? She whispered.

Kill me instead I said firmly.

Oo what a drama scene, two brothers fully in love, she keeps laughing.

Fine then I'll kill you, she said I saw her gun pointing at me.

Btw namjoon is literally in the room next door, she said.

I should run there and save him but I know I'm gonna get killed now. I still run towards the door.

!!A loud shot of bullet was heard!!!