Tell me

We and namjoon oppa both went to his room. He isn't yet confident to speak yet but he seems to be trying.

Tell me namjoon oppa.. please

Y/n I t-think I think I need therapy, he said.

Therapy but what for?

I dont seem to recover from the incident at all I have it on my thoughts constantly, I even have nightmares about it and much more worse happening, he said.

Namjoon oppa that's really bad I agree about the therapy thing you said it would help you, I said.

Namjoon oppa I know it's not easy that incident was quite alot but please try to get out of it for yourself and for us, I say.

I'm trying y/n but nothing seems to work, he said.

How about going to rapping again? I suggested.

Yes namjoon oppa loved rapping and he still does, but he had to force himself to do some normal job because of his parents. When me and him used to meet he always talked about how happy rapping and music made him.

It's not for me y/n, its useless to start rapping again I cant make us suffer, he said.

Namjoon oppa is a business man well the business works really great, even though taehyung works most of the money made in the house is by namjoon oppa and also if he leaves business life will get quite problematic.

Oppa I'm not saying you should leave business but I think you should also give some time to rapping it's all you wanted to do whole life right? So please just once atleast till you feel good again.

Y/n but what if things mess up again I dont want taehyung to be tensed coz of me,  he said.

Namjoon oppa can you please think about yourself now, please be a little selfish I want you to be, taehyung isnt happy seeing you in this state either, he is really worried about you, please he wants you to be happy too right? So just please try living for yourself like you always told us too, i said.

I'll try for you y/n, I wish I would have you as a real sister,  your really a nice girl, he said.

I'm already a real sister to you oppa, dont worry I said.

After a small talk we both went down and the scene infront of us is as good as a comedy  movie.

Jungkook with the lamp in his hand chasing jimin and jimin tripping literally every step he walks and taehyung trying to stop jungkook with all the strength. Honestly kids are better, I thought to myself.

Yaah now stop it! I said.

Y/niee look your boyfriends tryna fight me, jimin said all cute.

Jimin has definitely done something and he is trying to distract me from it being all cute but that wont work coz I know him well.

What did jimin do kook?

He that short ass sappling sized human just called me a " brain less muscle bunny boy" he is gonna have it from me y/n!! Jungkook said.

Sigh. So basically they both ar being childish again,I literally cant with these three atleast taehyungs not in this stupid fight.

But your boyfriend called me short first, jimin said.

Okay guys whatever it is I need you all to stop it now! I dont want to beat yall up so better stop fighting! Other wise I'll make sure i shut your mouths permanently,  I said.

Wow y/n I never saw this side of you before, namjoon oppa said.

That's coz you dont behave like them oppa, I said.

After abit of hangout I finally talked to taehyung about namjoon oppas problem and he seems to understand I also told him what I suggested oppa to do and he is quite happy with my suggestion.

We leave taehyungs house.

Give me a kiss y/n!!!

Wait a second you needy human Im trying to remove these shoes, I said.

I remove those shoes and go towards jungkook and finally palce a kiss on his lips.

This what I want everyday after I come from work okay? A kiss and I long warm hug, he said quite demanding.

Sure bunny boy now go fresh up , i said.

Y/n!! Even you?!

But babe you do look like a cute bunny.

Ugh whatever, he said.

Jungkook was about to go to the restroom when the door bell rang.

I'll get the door kook, I said.

Jungkook still stays there to see who is it.
I open the door and I see someone I didnt quite expect not at all but I knew someday this was gonna happen.

What are you doing here? I managed to speak.

Y/n who is it? I heard jungkook coming towards the door.